The Student Room Group

Help and opinions will be much appreciated!!

Hey guys,

I`m an ambassador at my school (yr 13) and i`m thinking of starting this thing where i create an email which people can send their queries/ issues/ worries/ thoughts and troubles to. Say for instance a kid is getting bullied but they don`t want to go to an adult for help because they feel embarrassed or something they can send an email to me as the school`s ambassador and then i can help them with their issue and if need be ill let one of the teachers know about it if i cant help them myself. I just know that teenagers go through a lot of stuff and because i`ve been a victim of bullying in the past and just needing someone to talk to i think the school would benefit from this.

Do you guys think this would be a good idea? I`m also thinking it people don`t want to share their names or who they are they can send in their problems anonymously.

Any tips and advice would be great about this too.

Thanks and God bless.:smile:
Original post by Noorals
Hey guys,

I`m an ambassador at my school (yr 13) and i`m thinking of starting this thing where i create an email which people can send their queries/ issues/ worries/ thoughts and troubles to. Say for instance a kid is getting bullied but they don`t want to go to an adult for help because they feel embarrassed or something they can send an email to me as the school`s ambassador and then i can help them with their issue and if need be ill let one of the teachers know about it if i cant help them myself. I just know that teenagers go through a lot of stuff and because i`ve been a victim of bullying in the past and just needing someone to talk to i think the school would benefit from this.

Do you guys think this would be a good idea? I`m also thinking it people don`t want to share their names or who they are they can send in their problems anonymously.

Any tips and advice would be great about this too.

Thanks and God bless.:smile:

Sounds good. But would it just be you monitoring the email or would someone else be helping you too?
Reply 2
Original post by Tiger Rag
Sounds good. But would it just be you monitoring the email or would someone else be helping you too?

It would be predominantly me but other school ambassadors would help too. And say if there was a important issue then that`s when we would notify a teacher etc.
Brilliant idea!
Reply 4
Original post by ClassicWhovian
Brilliant idea!

Thank you!!
Original post by Noorals
Thank you!!

You're welcome

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending