The Student Room Group

Hellllllllpp meee i have prob about secondary skl

if ur not sure about gcse and u have just started year7 how can u be sure and be bettter than the other classmates and students in year 7 how can u impress ur head of the year and impress ur headteacher please help me cause i just started year 7 and i am quite worried and my skl is very harsh and i am very loud and rude in my old primary skl and now i want to be a good child but i dont know how to be good as i was rasied in a family that u should fight back to ur bullies which i never got bullied but i have everyday issues such as lashing out on my freinds if they disrepect me and i can get in BIG trouble by my sklas it has strich and i need help please get back to me as soon as possiable if i behave i can earn money . plz help me i have BIG PROB PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS btw i am 11 byeeeeee I LOOK FORWARD TO SEE THE TEXT
U need 2 focus on completin da classwork and da hwk set fam nd make sure dat u dnt bully otha ppl u get me fam? Make sum m8s and enjoy da ur time @ skl fam. If u wanna go further den u need 2 listen 2 ur teachers nd dnt chat bak. Respek brudda.
Reply 2
English please.

Quick Reply

Latest