The Student Room Group

Frontline Application 2017-2018

Scroll to see replies

Reply 820
Aww I'm really nervous for the interview now as a few people feel they didn't do too well.
That and the role play. I've never done a role play before so have no idea what to expect 😭

QUOTE=Daisy_m9;74683824]Oh don’t lose hope! I really thought that the interview would let me down too! Fingers crossed for you!
Original post by Jmay95
I am also applying from liverpool. I have just passed my video interview and I am due to go the AC on 13th December, the afternoon slot.

Hello, I have passed the interview also and am going on the 13 December afternoon. What time have you booked your train tickets? I don't know how long we will be at the AC to book a return ticket
Original post by Jadesuzanne96
Hello, I have passed the interview also and am going on the 13 December afternoon. What time have you booked your train tickets? I don't know how long we will be at the AC to book a return ticket

The assessment centre lasts about 4 hours 😊
Original post by Star2
Aww I'm really nervous for the interview now as a few people feel they didn't do too well.
That and the role play. I've never done a role play before so have no idea what to expect 😭

QUOTE=Daisy_m9;74683824]Oh don’t lose hope! I really thought that the interview would let me down too! Fingers crossed for you!

Don't worry about it 😊 just make sure you know the competencies and think about how you can show them in each of the activities
Anyone heard from the 7th yet?
Reply 825
Original post by NatalieP66

Just had an email from the 7th session - im unsuccessful :frown:. I’ve got a place lined up on a social work masters and another interview for one next month so at least I have options....
Original post by NatalieP66

I got a phonecall on Monday about the 7th! They’ve really caught up
Original post by JMR96
Just had an email from the 7th session - im unsuccessful :frown:. I’ve got a place lined up on a social work masters and another interview for one next month so at least I have options....

😩 sorry to hear that... hope your other interview goes well!!!
Hey has anyone heard from the 9th? (Asking for a friend) Really hoping she gets a place with me! X
Original post by JMR96

Yeah just had an email too :frown: glad I didn’t turn down that other job! Time to look into other options, not the end of the world ☺️
Reply 830
This is really putting me on edge! Really don’t want the dreaded email 😔😔 i’d mentally prepared myself to find out next week (AC was on the 10th). I’d rather not know right now haha. Well done for the positive attitude those who didn’t make it - onwards & upwards xxx
Has anyone heard anything about the expenses that we claimed back?
Original post by ShannonM6
Has anyone heard anything about the expenses that we claimed back?

If it helps I received mine three weeks after the AC x
Anyone coming to the AC tomorrow morning?
Reply 834
Does anyone have the contact number for frontline? Ive tried ringing the one on the website but it keeps going through to voicemail
Has anyone had a phone call from the ac that was on 9th of this month? I know some emails have been sent out
Original post by ShannonM6
Has anyone had a phone call from the ac that was on 9th of this month? I know some emails have been sent out

Oh no.. emails have gone out from the 9th? I'm waiting to hear back from the 10th. Must mean we're likely to hear tomorrow or early next week!
Original post by socialworklrw93
Oh no.. emails have gone out from the 9th? I'm waiting to hear back from the 10th. Must mean we're likely to hear tomorrow or early next week!

I only know about 1 person getting an email this morning, I was there on 9th and haven’t heard anything yet
Original post by socialworklrw93

Have you heard anything yet? I was also on the 10th. So nervous!
Reply 839
Original post by mas1996
Have you heard anything yet? I was also on the 10th. So nervous!

I got a call from a London number this morning & jumped out of my skin! But it was just an automated cold call 😭😭

Fingers crossed 🙏🏻🤞🏻

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending