How many countries do you have family/friends in?

Watch
ChickPea77
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Apart from the UK

My mums aunt lives in South Africa and someone I went to school with moved to Australia when he was 13
username3460126
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ChickPea77)
Apart from the UK

My mums aunt lives in South Africa and someone I went to school with moved to Australia when he was 13

Apart from the UK

Most of my family live in Ghana (my parents are ghanian but I've spent my whole life here so im british), some families in the US, aunt in Belgium and i also had a friend when i was 8 who moved to Austalia.
username1763965
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
America, Poland, Russia and Norway.
Arianax
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Student1191
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
2, England and Wales lol
cheesecakelove
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
2 - England and Hong Kong
username2560671
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ChickPea77)
Apart from the UK

USA, France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Sweden, UAE, Ghana, Mali, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Russia, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, Australia. So 17 haha
username3489684
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
France, pakistan, india, myanmar, canada, Australia,
Tiger Rag
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Malta, Canada, USA, France, Belgium and Australia.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (78)
20.63%
Note taking apps (7)
1.85%
Flashcards (86)
22.75%
Revision guides (19)
5.03%
Past papers (173)
45.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (15)
3.97%

Watched Threads