The Student Room Group

The Decider: Destination DURHAM???

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lemur14
I got some of it done and started the paper, so will have to finish it in my frees tomorrow! :hugs: My old school never really did the full two weeks with 3 weekends etc. Last year we had 11 days :redface:
I could never have done PE at GCSE. Not only am I rubbish at (and don't particularly enjoy) sport but the theory would have been horrible for me as well even if there was overlap with biology! I don't really remember that in year 7, maybe I escaped it? I remember one time having a massive making project in English and bringing that in on the same day as PE though :rofl:
Yeah, the official school bus is too packed in the morning, but the public bus leaves at a stupid time in the evening so I mix and match!
It's not really a sprint, more a fast job down the hill then a quick walk up the other side then a stroll or sprint along the road depending on if I can see the bus or not :lol: Definitely couldn't sprint up the hill! Am aiming to be a bit earlier this year, but the cold always puts me off as I hate waiting...
:lovehug::cube:

Did you get it done? :ninja:
That's so unfair! I think we've always had the 2 weeks, 3 weekends Christmas and Easter holidays :tongue:
Oh trust me, I was seriously bad at it (got an E in the practical!). But yeah fair enough - I did it because I loved it. No the theory was great! I learnt loads, and I still apply what I learnt in Y10 to my gym sessions now, it helped so much :biggrin: Ah maybe you did, it was hell :lol: Oh yuck projects and creativity :yucky: :giggle:
Ahhh that makes sense. We don't have any school buses so it's public buses all-round for me! They're frequent though so it's fine :tongue: Ooh okay I get you, that's not quite so bad as having to sprint for 4 minutes then! For me, it's along a tiny bit of street, down a really uneven hill, down two flights of steep steps, down a gentle hill, check to see if the bus is coming down the road and if it is, try and run across the road without getting hit by a car/bus! Quite stressful really :redface: I'm doing well so far, 3 days into the term and not late once :u: let's hope I can keep it up shall we!
:penguinhug:
Update for 04/01/2018 - Helping Hand...

Hey folks, hope you're all feeling okay and bossing your way through the New Year! It's been a bit of a toughie for me today, but more on that a bit later.

Before school: My GOD was it hard to convince myself to get out of bed this morning :yawn: I woke up at 6am though regardless and forced myself up for a cup of coffee (which I add a bit of hot chocolate powder to to make it that bit more luxurious :tongue:). Unfortunately we had next to no food in so I couldn't have breakfast, despite really wanting it for a change. I just kind of got up and got ready as normal really, nothing special, and then left the house at just after 7:30 to get the bus (which was PACKED :frown:) and I got to school on time :awesome:

Maths: We just wrapped up the last of C3 today by learning how to draw cobweb and staircase diagrams, which are really really really easy :tongue: and like that, we've finished C3! :woo: So from here until June it's just past paper central :dumbells: bring it on! For the remainder of the lesson I mainly just chatted to my friends, but I also went through a question from a C3 paper with my friend as she'd got it wrong and didn't understand the mark scheme - it happened to be the paper I'd done just last week and while I also got that question wrong, I knew how to do it so I felt clever :smartass:

Free: My only chance for eating today which is annoying because it means having lunch at like 10:30am, but at least I get to eat! Went to Asda and bought this pasta salad thing which was actually really yummy, and ate that while chatting to some friends :smile:

Physics (double): The most dreaded 2 hours of my timetable :hide: it wasn't that painful today actually though! The heating is currently broken in this school so the room was FREEZING - my teacher ended up lighting 2 bunsen burners to try and heat the room up! :lol: Other than this, we learn a liiiittle bit more about Ideal Gases and then just did some practice questions which I was okay on, but I still don't really know the difference between a mole and a molecule if I'm honest :confused:

Spoiler

Further Maths: Teacher is still ill :frown: :frown: :frown: someone from my class decided to send him an email on all of our behalfs just to check whether he was alright and it turns out it's not severe, he's just been unlucky enough to have been hit with nasty cold after nasty cold! :sad: He said he aims to be back in school on Monday so we shall see :dance: Because my lesson was cancelled I went home :tongue:

After school: This wasn't quite so good. Within minutes of me being home, my mum snapped completely and demanded I remove all of the Christmas decorations from my room (of which there was only a half-decorated 2ft tree :erm:) and when I asked why, she went ballistic at me which just sent me spiralling into a bad mood :grumble: This then wasn't helped by my sister making me go to the shop with her, even though I'd only just got comfy at home, my arms and legs are killing me (thanks gym :colondollar:) and I was about to start doing some work. So I was moody about that too. With the whole shop journey etc came my sister deliberately provoking me which only wound me up further, and then she sped off when walking home and made me trail behind which I guess is when everything just felt bad. Didn't help that it was cold, raining and miserable either. I felt like pure crap when I got home, and that wasn't even the worst of it. Because I was already feeling quite down, my brain was like "oh yeah btw remember this thing from last year, yeah haha that was fun wasn't it, I know how much you really love thinking about it :h: :h: :h:" which was just FANTASTIC and made me feel terrible :sad: Thankfully I was able to talk it out, be distracted by happier discussion topics and feel better relatively quickly with the help of a very wonderful person, which is where today's heading comes from :heart: thanks to her, the evening wasn't a write off! :colondollar:

Spoiler

Once I'd gotten over all of that stuff I realised I needed to do some actual work tonight :redface: so I did the next C3 paper I had to do, January 2009. I felt it went alright but that I'd made some errors, because my answers were a bit ridiculous :K: but it turns out I should trust myself more - I ended up getting 72/75!!! :party: :woo: Which was an A, but if an A* had existed back then I think it would have probably got one :awesome: Feeling a lot more optimistic about C3 now :yep:

I also decided, to give myself a bit of a boost, that it was probably a good time to reply to my university offers. I read through the course details for the two I was considering for my Firm/Insurance just to make sure I was making the right choices, and then... I sent them off :biggrin: I've put Durham as my Firm (A*AB) and Newcastle as my Insurance (AAB/A*BB) so now it really is all on me - got to really knuckle down now and get those grades! :dumbells:

Now I'm going to get ready for bed because once again, I'm knackered :colondollar: Until tomorrow everyone!

Fab Followers

YAY for firming Durham! Well excited for you :nutcase:

And thanks for the mention, lovely :redface: Happy to have helped :colondollar:
Original post by Protostar
Did you get it done? :ninja:
That's so unfair! I think we've always had the 2 weeks, 3 weekends Christmas and Easter holidays :tongue:
Oh trust me, I was seriously bad at it (got an E in the practical!). But yeah fair enough - I did it because I loved it. No the theory was great! I learnt loads, and I still apply what I learnt in Y10 to my gym sessions now, it helped so much :biggrin: Ah maybe you did, it was hell :lol: Oh yuck projects and creativity :yucky: :giggle:
Ahhh that makes sense. We don't have any school buses so it's public buses all-round for me! They're frequent though so it's fine :tongue: Ooh okay I get you, that's not quite so bad as having to sprint for 4 minutes then! For me, it's along a tiny bit of street, down a really uneven hill, down two flights of steep steps, down a gentle hill, check to see if the bus is coming down the road and if it is, try and run across the road without getting hit by a car/bus! Quite stressful really :redface: I'm doing well so far, 3 days into the term and not late once :u: let's hope I can keep it up shall we!

Eventually...at about 11:30 :oops:
Surrey holidays :grumble: So glad to have escaped them!
Didn't you get an A/B in the theory though? Or am I making that up? That's the most important thing! In practical subjects I tend to hate the theory...still have that problem with computing and it's not even majority practical any more! Yes an entire term based on creative writing ending with a practical creative project...hell!
technically it's not a school bus...but it drops off right outside the college and only runs twice a day so I call it a school bus :lol: Frequent? I'm jealous...every 30 minutes ish if I'm lucky for the most frequent bus around here! 2 flights of stairs doesn't sound like fun in a hurry! Thankfully I don't really have to cross any busy roads so that doesn't usually delay me :smile: I was every so good this morning, got the early bus that I only got 2 times all last term :smug: I think I'm gonna struggle to get up tomorrow though. Shouldn't be late though, as the other bus usually gets in for about 8:58 for the 9:00 lesson. Shall hope we can keep it up together!
:jumphug:
Care to explain?

Which word requires explanation?
Original post by DrSocSciences
Which word requires explanation?

I have no issue with any of the words, just interested to hear how you’ve gathered that I’m self-obsessed
Update for 14/01/2018 - Honesty Hour...

Hey guys, really sorry I've not been around for a while. To be blunt with you, it's been a pretty rough week for me. My mood's been at a bit of a low point this week which wasn't ideal, but it is how it is and I just have to get on with life as nothing's gonna hold off for a bit until I feel better is it? I'm really sorry for always abandoning this blog and TSR as a whole when things get tough, it's a bad habit I need to shake but when I completely lack the energy to keep up with it, it becomes very taxing on me to deal with it all. I know I'm never obliged to write here or to fill you guys in on what goes on in my life whether I keep it strictly school-related or otherwise, but I always feel as though I should just be honest with you as otherwise what's the point in even bothering with it in the first place. So while I try my best to plough on through when things are only just starting to take a turn for the worse, it gets to the point where I feel I can't help but need a break from it and just... I'm sorry. I know you guys like reading my updates and I'm sorry for having such big gaps between them sometimes, it just all gets a bit much sometimes y'know? And seeing as TSR is one of the few things I do have some control over as I'm not bound to do anything by any real means, it's usually one of the first things I tend to put on the back-burner while I try and sort out other aspects of my life. It's something I'm trying to control a bit more this year as I don't like that I do it (especially considering my voluntary role for the site), so hopefully things won't be so sporadic from here on out. Hopefully. :redface:

Monday 8th January
Not a terrible day by any means really. We started Second Order Differential Equations in Further Maths which I found fine and actually easier than First Order ones funnily enough. After break I had my Maths mock exam which was extremely difficult (June 2017 C3 paper) but I think I actually did alright all things considered. In physics we did some more stuff on Ideal Gases I think, I don't really remember though, maybe something to do with Kinetic Theory? Can't remember now :s-smilie:
After school I felt a little bit crap so didn't do much. Just kind of chilled and whatnot, it didn't help but what can you do really.

Tuesday 9th January
Today was just completely and utterly horrible. It was a bad day for me primarily because of memories - this day was significant to me last year for reasons I hate thinking about and I just... really didn't handle it well whatsoever. In my double study first thing I did more work on 2nd order DEs for Further Maths by just completing the two exercises we'd started in class, which was fine really. In double Further Maths we mainly just did more of the same thing - solving the equations when there are different characteristics to them, still very straightforward and I understood everything with no issues. Felt terrible at lunch so bought myself a huge bar of Galaxy Caramel to try and make myself feel better which didn't work at all, then had EPQ in which I basically just had a chat with my mentor for an hour which was quite nice. He picked up on the fact I wasn't really myself so he was a lot more sympathetic than usual, which was strange for him (he's usually quite jokey and unsympathetic) but nice all the same. After school I went to town with my sister as she needed to buy a present for her friend for her birthday, then I went home and hid in my duvet for a bit to try and make myself feel better :colondollar: how embarrassing

Wednesday 10th January
I was basically like a zombie today really. I slept badly the night before and so was tired, and I still didn't feel too great in myself. In double Physics we learns about Transformers and touched on AC generators, none of which made any sense to me whatsoever but I'll go over it at some point until it does. In my stats lesson, most of the class were in a biology mock exam so there weren't many of us there. We were supposed to carry on with what we'd been doing but none of us could be bothered so we all got nothing done. Then again, it's only stats so even if the rest of the class had been there I still doubt I'd have learnt anything new. Sigh, oh well. There was a similar thing going on in my core lesson afterwards so my teacher just let us have it as a study period pretty much. I tried to do some more stats but really didn't want to, so I didn't manage it. After school I came home and had fully intended on getting some work done, but within about half an hour of sitting on my bed I accidentally fell asleep and had a 2 hour nap :ashamed2:, getting woken up by my mum at 7 thinking it was the morning. Because I'd napped I felt groggy all evening and so couldn't manage any work in the end, so it wasn't looking good for this week.

Thursday 11th January
Today was okay. I had an orthodontist appointment in the morning which went fine, and meant I missed my first two study periods. When I got to school I had 45 minutes of my third study left in which I started the June 2009 C3 paper. I got pretty far with it, getting to question 6 of 7 quite confidently in 45 minutes. In my free I ate my lunch and chilled for an hour before going to my Further Maths lesson in which we learned more about what we'd been doing. I can't remember what exactly was different about them but there was something that made them trickier, it took me a while to get my head around them but I did eventually. After school I got my hair cut! It's suuuuper short haha, it was previously about... down to the very tops of my ribs and now it just sits on my shoulders :eek4: but I seriously love it. Once I'd got back from the hairdresser's I couldn't face working, I was feeling quite lethargic and my teeth hurt so I just chilled... again... for the fourth time this week... good going :burnout:

Friday 12th January
Today was probably the best day of the week. My first Physics lesson was cancelled so I had a much more relaxed morning, I handed in my passport and EHIC to school for the Switzerland trip so now that's all sorted out, then in Physics we did more stuff about AC generators that I still didn't understand and did some questions which I couldn't grasp. Physics just... isn't going well right now :sad: In my free I ate my lunch and chilled on the balcony on my own as all of my friends were in lessons pretty much, and then in my study I finished off the C3 paper from the day before and got 72 marks out of 75, which would have got me a very high A :smile:. In Maths one of my core teachers has taken over a bit of stats and we were taught everything about the Binomial Distribution, which I already knew. It was crazy how much more we did with this teacher in one hour than we get done with the other teacher in three :erm: but I don't really care. After school I got myself ready and went out for a meal and drinks with my friends to celebrate an 18th birthday :party2: It was a really good night, my food was great and the drinks were good too :ninja: Had a lot of fun with my closest friends too so it was a really nice way to end a pretty dismal week. I got home at around 11pm and went to bed soon after, how responsible eh?

Saturday 13th January
What a dreadful day. I was working 11:00-19:00 today and it was just a really bad, tiring and stressful shift. I ended up getting really angry during it and making careless mistakes which only made me more angry... it really was not good. Anyway... it finally ended and I went home and watched some comedy stuff with my mum before having to wait for my sister to come home from a party so I could go to bed as I was knackered and in a bad mood, again.

Sunday 14th January
Today's been okay. I worked 9:30-17:00 and it was much easier and less stressful. Since being home I've chilled, watched some telly, ate some biscuits as I didn't want my tea, and then caught up with TSR. That's as exciting as my life gets sadly! :lol:

Hope you guys have had a relatively good week and that this coming week is bright for you guys too. I turn 18 on Thursday so I'm hoping this week brings me a bit more happiness! Until tomorrow (hopefully), see ya! :wavey:

Super Sunday Squad

:hugs:
Sorry to hear you didn't have a great week :console:
Well done on that C3 paper though :woo:
I don't blame you for dropping your TSR activity at all when you're stressed, it can be really difficult to keep up with everything. And you're better than me with you GYG, I abandoned mine for like 7 weeks...
Always here if you need to talk :jumphug:
:heart:
Original post by Paracosm
:heart:

that is very strange avatar paracosm :beard:
:hugs:
Huge hugs lovely, sorry it's been such a tough week. No need to apologise at all! Though do remember I'm only ever a message away :hugs:
hope you feel a bit better now :hugs:
i hope you know that you're amazing and loved, don't feel any pressure from this, we'll understand :smile:
Aw sorry to hear you have had a rough week. Hope your feeling better now.

Can’t believe you guys have started C3 papers already! We haven’t even finished it 😂 i’m dreading my resits in core maths. 😯 i feel like c2 is just crazy :frown: and c1 was careless mistakes.

You have 5 months till exams, don’t worry if things this week didn’t set out as you planned hun xxx

Update for 14/01/2018 - Honesty Hour...

Hey guys, really sorry I've not been around for a while. To be blunt with you, it's been a pretty rough week for me. My mood's been at a bit of a low point this week which wasn't ideal, but it is how it is and I just have to get on with life as nothing's gonna hold off for a bit until I feel better is it? I'm really sorry for always abandoning this blog and TSR as a whole when things get tough, it's a bad habit I need to shake but when I completely lack the energy to keep up with it, it becomes very taxing on me to deal with it all. I know I'm never obliged to write here or to fill you guys in on what goes on in my life whether I keep it strictly school-related or otherwise, but I always feel as though I should just be honest with you as otherwise what's the point in even bothering with it in the first place. So while I try my best to plough on through when things are only just starting to take a turn for the worse, it gets to the point where I feel I can't help but need a break from it and just... I'm sorry. I know you guys like reading my updates and I'm sorry for having such big gaps between them sometimes, it just all gets a bit much sometimes y'know? And seeing as TSR is one of the few things I do have some control over as I'm not bound to do anything by any real means, it's usually one of the first things I tend to put on the back-burner while I try and sort out other aspects of my life. It's something I'm trying to control a bit more this year as I don't like that I do it (especially considering my voluntary role for the site), so hopefully things won't be so sporadic from here on out. Hopefully. :redface:

Monday 8th January
Not a terrible day by any means really. We started Second Order Differential Equations in Further Maths which I found fine and actually easier than First Order ones funnily enough. After break I had my Maths mock exam which was extremely difficult (June 2017 C3 paper) but I think I actually did alright all things considered. In physics we did some more stuff on Ideal Gases I think, I don't really remember though, maybe something to do with Kinetic Theory? Can't remember now :s-smilie:
After school I felt a little bit crap so didn't do much. Just kind of chilled and whatnot, it didn't help but what can you do really.

Tuesday 9th January
Today was just completely and utterly horrible. It was a bad day for me primarily because of memories - this day was significant to me last year for reasons I hate thinking about and I just... really didn't handle it well whatsoever. In my double study first thing I did more work on 2nd order DEs for Further Maths by just completing the two exercises we'd started in class, which was fine really. In double Further Maths we mainly just did more of the same thing - solving the equations when there are different characteristics to them, still very straightforward and I understood everything with no issues. Felt terrible at lunch so bought myself a huge bar of Galaxy Caramel to try and make myself feel better which didn't work at all, then had EPQ in which I basically just had a chat with my mentor for an hour which was quite nice. He picked up on the fact I wasn't really myself so he was a lot more sympathetic than usual, which was strange for him (he's usually quite jokey and unsympathetic) but nice all the same. After school I went to town with my sister as she needed to buy a present for her friend for her birthday, then I went home and hid in my duvet for a bit to try and make myself feel better :colondollar: how embarrassing

Wednesday 10th January
I was basically like a zombie today really. I slept badly the night before and so was tired, and I still didn't feel too great in myself. In double Physics we learns about Transformers and touched on AC generators, none of which made any sense to me whatsoever but I'll go over it at some point until it does. In my stats lesson, most of the class were in a biology mock exam so there weren't many of us there. We were supposed to carry on with what we'd been doing but none of us could be bothered so we all got nothing done. Then again, it's only stats so even if the rest of the class had been there I still doubt I'd have learnt anything new. Sigh, oh well. There was a similar thing going on in my core lesson afterwards so my teacher just let us have it as a study period pretty much. I tried to do some more stats but really didn't want to, so I didn't manage it. After school I came home and had fully intended on getting some work done, but within about half an hour of sitting on my bed I accidentally fell asleep and had a 2 hour nap :ashamed2:, getting woken up by my mum at 7 thinking it was the morning. Because I'd napped I felt groggy all evening and so couldn't manage any work in the end, so it wasn't looking good for this week.

Thursday 11th January
Today was okay. I had an orthodontist appointment in the morning which went fine, and meant I missed my first two study periods. When I got to school I had 45 minutes of my third study left in which I started the June 2009 C3 paper. I got pretty far with it, getting to question 6 of 7 quite confidently in 45 minutes. In my free I ate my lunch and chilled for an hour before going to my Further Maths lesson in which we learned more about what we'd been doing. I can't remember what exactly was different about them but there was something that made them trickier, it took me a while to get my head around them but I did eventually. After school I got my hair cut! It's suuuuper short haha, it was previously about... down to the very tops of my ribs and now it just sits on my shoulders :eek4: but I seriously love it. Once I'd got back from the hairdresser's I couldn't face working, I was feeling quite lethargic and my teeth hurt so I just chilled... again... for the fourth time this week... good going :burnout:

Friday 12th January
Today was probably the best day of the week. My first Physics lesson was cancelled so I had a much more relaxed morning, I handed in my passport and EHIC to school for the Switzerland trip so now that's all sorted out, then in Physics we did more stuff about AC generators that I still didn't understand and did some questions which I couldn't grasp. Physics just... isn't going well right now :sad: In my free I ate my lunch and chilled on the balcony on my own as all of my friends were in lessons pretty much, and then in my study I finished off the C3 paper from the day before and got 72 marks out of 75, which would have got me a very high A :smile:. In Maths one of my core teachers has taken over a bit of stats and we were taught everything about the Binomial Distribution, which I already knew. It was crazy how much more we did with this teacher in one hour than we get done with the other teacher in three :erm: but I don't really care. After school I got myself ready and went out for a meal and drinks with my friends to celebrate an 18th birthday :party2: It was a really good night, my food was great and the drinks were good too :ninja: Had a lot of fun with my closest friends too so it was a really nice way to end a pretty dismal week. I got home at around 11pm and went to bed soon after, how responsible eh?

Saturday 13th January
What a dreadful day. I was working 11:00-19:00 today and it was just a really bad, tiring and stressful shift. I ended up getting really angry during it and making careless mistakes which only made me more angry... it really was not good. Anyway... it finally ended and I went home and watched some comedy stuff with my mum before having to wait for my sister to come home from a party so I could go to bed as I was knackered and in a bad mood, again.

Sunday 14th January
Today's been okay. I worked 9:30-17:00 and it was much easier and less stressful. Since being home I've chilled, watched some telly, ate some biscuits as I didn't want my tea, and then caught up with TSR. That's as exciting as my life gets sadly! :lol:

Hope you guys have had a relatively good week and that this coming week is bright for you guys too. I turn 18 on Thursday so I'm hoping this week brings me a bit more happiness! Until tomorrow (hopefully), see ya! :wavey:

Super Sunday Squad

(edited 6 years ago)
Awww, I'm sure that we can all relate. #yougogirlll :h:
Always here if u need a chat xxx :heart:
Update for 16/01/2018 - Mathematical Mayhem...

Hey! Apologies for not updating yesterday, lost track of time a little bit and then got really tired in the evening so couldn't bring myself to do it :colondollar: I'll get right into it though :smile:

Monday 15th January
Further Maths: We carried on with what we'd been doing about transforming differential equations, this time applying it to First Order ones (which I find a lot harder than 2nd Order) and at first it was extremely confusing but I thiiiiiink I got there in the end. It wasn't a bad lesson really, I'm just never usually my best first thing on a Monday morning :tongue:

Free: Went to Asda and bought a chicken pesto pasta salad (because health) and as I was trying to open the sachet of pesto it EXPLODED ALL OVER ME so I was covered in pesto :angry: I had to dash to the nearest toilets and spent 10 minutes cleaning myself up but I managed to get it off pretty well, my shirt was only slightly tinged green :tongue: Other than that I ate the salad and chatted to the other person who was up on the balcony with me, I was just trying to pass the time really :dontknow:

Study period: This is the most unproductive study on my timetable - I can never ever ever be bothered in it :ashamed2: There were 4 of us in this study - 2 Y12s and 2 Y13s, and we all just talked about absolute nonsense all lesson: from events on nights out, to teachers we like/dislike, to hair, and at the end we were genuinely discussing whether or not God watches you (a) in the shower and (b) when you're fake tanning, to which my teacher looked at us like we were absolutely bonkers. Can't say it was productive in the slightest but it wasn't bad :tongue:

Maths: We didn't get our mocks back :frown: Instead we started Core 4 and did some stuff on Algebraic Fractions, which really didn't seem much more difficult than GCSE/C1 but I guess we were just being eased in gently :tongue: I really couldn't be bothered in the lesson so I didn't do much, we ended up talking a fair bit about primary schools and stuff and other than that I don't remember much :erm: I need to get the work done by next Monday so we'll see :dontknow:

After school: I decided to start tackling my mammoth Further Maths homework on 2nd Order Differential Equations, which my teacher said took him about 3 hours to do :eek: I worked from 7pm until 8pm, had an hour out while I had a bath, then worked again from 9pm until 10pm when I called it a night. In these two hours I got 10 of 15 questions done, so I'm fairly on track for doing it all in the same time frame as my teacher. At first it was a bit of a struggle as I haven't learnt many of the rules yet so I had to keep looking back through the book to remember how to do stuff, but I got the hang of things towards the end. Hope I haven't made any big mistakes! :crossedf:

Tuesday 16th January
Study period 1: Stats time :nn: In this one I started the Normal Distribution chapter and made notes on the normal distribution and the standard normal distribution, it took me a short while to get my head around it but it was okay in the end. My notes were somewhat colourful, I'll take and upload a picture at a later time, and they were neat so I was happy :smile:

Free: Bought and ate lunch while talking to some friends, basically. What else do I ever do in my frees :lol:

Further Maths (double): We started our next chapter, Polar Coordinates, which seems... deceptively okay. I did make a lot of errors today but they were all relatively small things. We drew some diagrams of some Polar equations and did some questions about converting between Polar and Cartesian forms. Slightly confusing but I'll get there I hope!

Study period 2: Was supposed to do more stats work in this but got too distracted by my phone :colondollar: I made a couple more notes on the standard normal distribution but it was hardly anything new, and did a bit of reading, and that was about it :redface:

After school: I have a Physics test tomorrow on Magnetic Fields which I am going to absolutely BOMB :biggrin:. I tried to do some revision tonight, worked through about the first page of the section in the revision guide before getting bored and stopping, not picking anything up afterwards :erm: So I'm absolutely failing this test tomorrow as I know sweet nothing about Magnetic Fields :yy: bring it on tbh

Thanks to everyone for being so supportive of me :grouphugs: really means a lot! I appreciate you guys loads and it's the kind messages that you all leave that really motivate me and keep me going, you're the best :heart: hope you've all had a good day and get some good sleep! (I'll be going to bed soon I promise :colondollar:)

Tuesday Taggees

Only come to Durham if you can handle the cold. It snowed here today.
this thread is always such a refreshing read :hugs: keep doing what you are doing lovely :cube:

Quick Reply

Latest