Training Contract 2020 Watch

leye
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Gladstone87)
I've just received my Freshfields WG invite today. I applied straight for a TC
when did you apply please and how many days were you given to complete the test?
walkingparadox_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi,I was just wondering if anyone knows what Mayer Brown's verbal reasoning test is for this year?
ducky789
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Any news from Freshfields? My portal was updated on 31st Jan :x
Gladstone87
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by leye)
when did you apply please and how many days were you given to complete the test?
I applied in early December for a straight TC and was given five days to do it, I got the invite to an assessment centre a few days after I did it.

However there are a couple of people at my Uni who have applied to Freshfields and haven't heard back eitehr way yet.
NaomiMadeleinehs
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey - has anyone heard back post Slaughters interview?
EKaEn
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I wonder why this thread is so dead compared to other TC threads. Shouldn't most people have applied by now?

Also, has anyone received rejections from Freshfields and HSF? Given it's been a few months since I applied, I'd assume it's PFO by now.
wiwir55
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by EKaEn)
I wonder why this thread is so dead compared to other TC threads. Shouldn't most people have applied by now?

Also, has anyone received rejections from Freshfields and HSF? Given it's been a few months since I applied, I'd assume it's PFO by now.
Most are concentrating on the VS applications as the TC deadlines for a lot of firms are much later in the year. The Vac Scheme thread is far busier!!
username3714100
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Has anyone heard back (offer or rejection) form A&O TC AC? If so, how long did it take?
I had mine last week so am assuming its a PFO.
xxblue
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Anyone heard back from Freshfields (TC)?
PMF_II
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by xxblue)
Anyone heard back from Freshfields (TC)?
I applied towards the end of December and haven’t heard back. They’ve just finished interviewing VS candidates though, so maybe there’ll be more progress in TC application screening in the upcoming weeks.
xxblue
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by PMF_II)
I applied towards the end of December and haven’t heard back. They’ve just finished interviewing VS candidates though, so maybe there’ll be more progress in TC application screening in the upcoming weeks.

Yeah! I thought the same, hopefully we should be hearing back next week or even later today. Good luck 😊
akr123
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Does anyone know how long Norton Rose take to get back after submitting a TC app? Thanks
username2997012
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Has anyone heard from Slaughters? Do they go through law/non law applications at different times?
akr123
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
please could anyone who applied to NRF and has heard back tell me how long they took to respond? Been waiting ages
EKaEn
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Here's a question guys - would you reply to AC booking confirmation email from graduate recruitment team email? Or is automated and i best not overload the recruiters' inbox?
J-SP
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by EKaEn)
Here's a question guys - would you reply to AC booking confirmation email from graduate recruitment team email? Or is automated and i best not overload the recruiters' inbox?
Have you manually had to book yourself in via their recruitment database? If so, no need to email.

If they are inviting you to AC but there is no system of you selecting the date for interview, then it’s polite to say you will be attending.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
PMF_II
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by akr123)
please could anyone who applied to NRF and has heard back tell me how long they took to respond? Been waiting ages
It’s said in the confirmation email that although the GR team reviews applications on a rolling basis, AC invitations will be sent out nearer the deadline.
Gem2017
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Is there any law firms in Staffordshire or Manchester which are still open at present??
Im looking to start a TC in 2020
Just bout start my 3rd year at uni xx
medi_terranean
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Gem2017)
Is there any law firms in Staffordshire or Manchester which are still open at present??
https://www.lawcareers.net/search?sc...&rg=North+West

This might be a good place to start
J-SP
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Gem2017)
Look on Law Gazette’s job board.

Many smaller regional firms will post jobs on there rather than the main student law job boards.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (164)
18.45%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (90)
10.12%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (148)
16.65%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (129)
14.51%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (85)
9.56%
How can I be the best version of myself? (273)
30.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed