The Student Room Group

Training Contract 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sadimae123
Has anyone received an interview invite from Ashurst or a telephone invite for Mayer Brown who applied in July ??

I haven't received a telephone invite yet for MB, I completed my online tests 13th August. Let me know if you hear anything
Firms seem busy this week! I got news from Ropes & Gray, Vinson & Elkins, Cleary Gottlieb, Akin Gump and HSF
Any news from Ashurst guys?
Anyone heard from Clyde & Co? Is it normal to take this long!? Wondering if it's a silent PFO...
Original post by Zulu5830
Any news from Ashurst guys?

Still nothing! Hopefully it'll be good news.
Original post by ManaviW
Firms seem busy this week! I got news from Ropes & Gray, Vinson & Elkins, Cleary Gottlieb, Akin Gump and HSF

Hi

What did you hear from Vinson and Ropes? still waiting
Original post by Bobkata
Still nothing! Hopefully it'll be good news.

Agreed.. anyone know know any useful starting points for AC prep? better do something productive while we wait
Did anyone just get the update email from Mayer Brown ??
Did anyone just get the update email from Mayer Brown ??

Yes I did! You?
Original post by legallyjess
I haven't received a telephone invite yet for MB, I completed my online tests 13th August. Let me know if you hear anything

Just received an email from them! You?
Original post by jnxche
Yes I did! You?

Yeah basically apologising and that I past the tests there waiting for outcome of assessments this week to progress us further ??
Reply 1191
anyone heard anything from edwin coe?
Just had the final partner interview at BCLP... went as bad as you can possibly imagine. It was so off the cuff, you could not prepare for this at all. At the end they gave me the "you'll hear from us next week, we are interviewing other candidates" which is basically other words for "game over". I had fun I guess. Thats me for this year guys, hope you all do well :smile: I wouldnt advise u on the interview itself because I believe it was specific to the Manchester office but if u want to know anyway, pm me.
Reply 1193
For those who have heard from K&L Gates, what is their Verbal Analysis test? Also, has anyone done an AC at Weil?
Original post by DJMP
For those who have heard from K&L Gates, what is their Verbal Analysis test? Also, has anyone done an AC at Weil?

Congrats on Weil! when did you get invited to the AC/complete the video interview?
Reply 1195
Original post by aspireinspire1
Congrats on Weil! when did you get invited to the AC/complete the video interview?

Hey, thank you! I completed the video interview 27/8 and received an AC invite today.
For for those who have applied to ashurst, how do you interpret the email do “we are still reviewing applications”. Not sure if I should be expecting good or bad news...
Has anyone heard back from Paul Hastings???
PFO from Ropes.
Yeah basically apologising and that I past the tests there waiting for outcome of assessments this week to progress us further ??

What did you get in the tests if you don't mind me asking?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending