The Student Room Group

Would you be weirded out by this?

So I went to a BBQ this weekend gone. I got chatting to a girl there and after we'd been chatting for like an hour, it transpired that we used to live next door to each other when we were little kids!! What a small world we live in :zomg:

Anyhow, we exchanged numbers and we were on the phone this afternoon. We were talking about old times and all of a sudden she reminded me of something I'd almost totally forgotten about - her words being "I still remember when we used to play doctors and nurses in my Wendy house! *giggles* Do you remember when you used to pretend a pen was a thermometer and put it in my pussy and up my bum?".

I was sorta lost for words, so I started laughing and then told her I remembered. I think she got really embarrassed by my awkward response cause she changed the subject really quickly. Just seemed like such a random thing to bring up :rofl:

Why do you good folks thing she brought it up, and would you find it really weird if someone brought up such a thing? I thought it'd be something most people would just prefer to brush under the carpet and never mention again.

EDIT: UPDATE - smashed dat this evening :biggrin:
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah, that seems like an extremely weird and random thing to bring up :lol:

As for why she brought it up... maybe she wanted to mention her sugar walls to bring up a sexual topic or something? To let you know she wants you to penetrate her. I mean, that's not something you'd bring up with someone you just met (or 're-met') unless you felt very comfortable towards them
Yeah, I did actually remember once she bought it up! Just one of those memories that my brain had placed in storage until someone else pulled it up I suppose. She is hot tbf, got a pretty and sweet look and manner about her but I'm starting to get the impression that she's not at all innocent :rofl:
Reply 3
Seemed pretty normal up to line 11 tbh which preceded some uncomfortable imagery
She was one of my 4 girlfriends at the time IIRC, man was like Henry VIII out here :biggrin:

Yeahhhhhhh, I think the KFC is well in there :u: I should text her like "You know, I've got an actual thermometer now, maybe we should test it like old times :wink: " :toofunny:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by SGHD26716
Seemed pretty normal up to line 11 tbh which preceded some uncomfortable imagery

Yeah, don't think about it. Bit of a weird experience for me actually remembering it back and then trying to get the image out of my head :rofl: Coming to think of it, she was probably trying to get sexy but then quickly realised that putting images of herself naked as a child in my head isn't the way to go about it :s-smilie:
Reply 6
Original post by WoodyMKC
Yeah, don't think about it. Bit of a weird experience for me actually remembering it back and then trying to get the image out of my head :rofl: Coming to think of it, she was probably trying to get sexy but then quickly realised that putting images of herself naked as a child in my head isn't the way to go about it :s-smilie:

Unless she's up for round 2 but the role of the pen is replaced by Little Woody
Original post by SGHD26716
Unless she's up for round 2 but the role of the pen is replaced by Little Woody

I just find it hilarious how we totally used to pretend that the vagina and anus were the best places to measure one's temperature :rofl:
Reply 8
Original post by WoodyMKC
I just find it hilarious how we totally used to pretend that the vagina and anus were the best places to measure one's temperature :rofl:

Probably a good thing you didn't add mouth to that list at the time.
Reply 9
These all sound like made up stories
What did I just read :colondollar:
Reply 11
Not sure I'd insert that pen anywhere after where's it's been.

What kind of pen do you think it was? A biro, fountain or felt it pen?

Spoiler

Reply 12
That's enough TSR for me then
Original post by Supernova91
What did I just read :colondollar:

I must show you my Sharpie collection sometime :colone:
I AGREE!

Yeah, that is an extremely weird and random thing to bring up LOLOLOLOL
Perhaps she wanted to bring up a sexual topic or to let you know she wants you to penetrate her.
Reply 15
Ngl mate but I love your stories.

Still creasing at the one where you met that Arab girl :rofl:
Reply 16
Lol reading this was funny :lol:
Original post by UWS
Ngl mate but I love your stories.

Still creasing at the one where you met that Arab girl :rofl:

Aware me, link please?
awkward turtle you would make a good doctor though i bet you would give your patients a thorough examination 😉😉
Original post by Mrpopular
****ing loser.

She's a bit odd I suppose, but I wouldn't call her a loser.

Quick Reply

Latest