ecary25
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi! I'm an American high school senior, applying for 2018 entry to some U.K. schools. My number one is probably Edinburgh.
I want to study Politics and Social and Economic History (Edinburgh) / Philosophy, Politics, and Economics (everywhere else).
I'm already a part of the Edinburgh 2018 Hopefuls thread, feel free to direct me to any others you think might be helpful!
Thanks!
luq_ali
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Peace and blessings to you Cary!

I'm also an American, saw your intro thread and just wanted to give you greetings to say welcome to the site. I'm at the postgraduate level, so the application process was much different for me than it will be for you, but if there is anything I can help you with, feel free to drop me a line. May Allah/God bless you in your course of study to be successful and gain admission into Edinburgh.

(Original post by ecary25)
Hi! I'm an American high school senior, applying for 2018 entry to some U.K. schools. My number one is probably Edinburgh.
I want to study Politics and Social and Economic History (Edinburgh) / Philosophy, Politics, and Economics (everywhere else).
I'm already a part of the Edinburgh 2018 Hopefuls thread, feel free to direct me to any others you think might be helpful!
Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (41)
5.72%
Uncertainty around my education (83)
11.58%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (76)
10.6%
Lack of purpose or motivation (92)
12.83%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (38)
5.3%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (41)
5.72%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (77)
10.74%
Financial worries (46)
6.42%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (31)
4.32%
Exposure to negative news/social media (43)
6%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (24)
3.35%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (69)
9.62%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (56)
7.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed