The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Is it possible to transfer from one university to another

Hi everyone! :smile: Could you please tell me one thing ? Is it possible to transfer from one university to another?e.g. if i apply for a course at manchester metropolitan uni , will i be able to transfer at university of manchester in the second year ? Thank you in advance !
Original post by CaitlynCernolev
Hi everyone! :smile: Could you please tell me one thing ? Is it possible to transfer from one university to another?e.g. if i apply for a course at manchester metropolitan uni , will i be able to transfer at university of manchester in the second year ? Thank you in advance !

Yes, read the FAQ in Applications, Clearing and UCAS (https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1781424), and that will lead you through the process
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Thank you a lot for the provided information!
Does it go the same way with the foundation year . If I do the foundation in another university will i be able to apply for a degree from the first year ( here at university of manchester) :smile: ?
Original post by DreamlinerFinder
Yes, read the FAQ in Applications, Clearing and UCAS (https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1781424), and that will lead you through the process

Does it go the same way with the foundation year . If I do the foundation in another university will i be able to apply for a degree from the first year ( here at university of manchester) :smile: ?
Original post by CaitlynCernolev

Yes, but with more restrictions
heyy did you manage?
heyy what documents do I need to transfer from my current university to another?
You need your current uni grades and a level grades, a reference from your professor and your course must be similar to the course you are transferring to. i.e the first year modules of the course you are transferring to must be similar to the course you are doing now.

Quick Reply

Latest