Lady gaga Watch

Tiffanylee
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Is it true that lady gaga put blood in her perfume? I found this online and was wondering if it's true and which perfume she put it in?

Wouldn't this be a health and safety hazard
squirrology
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Tiffanylee)
Is it true that lady gaga put blood in her perfume? I found this online and was wondering if it's true and which perfume she put it in?

Wouldn't this be a health and safety hazard
Reports circulated in early 2011 that Gaga wanted the perfume to smell of blood and semen.[7] However, the singer stated that while the perfume was based on the molecular structure of the two substances, it would not smell of them. She further explained that the blood element was based on a sample her own blood molecules to create "a sense of having me on your skin".[8] Rather than blood and semen, she said that the perfume would smell like an "expensive hooker".
So apparently she did actually use her own blood, not sure whether this would be a health and safety hazard but I'm sure it's fine to use if it's available in high street retailers and doesn't seem to be any reports/cases of the use of the perfume
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (91)
16.52%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (56)
10.16%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (98)
17.79%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (84)
15.25%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
9.8%
How can I be the best version of myself? (168)
30.49%

Watched Threads