How do I connect with student bloggers/writers

Watch
legitfamilyng
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
How do I connect with student writers/bloggers. I am the developer and founder of Legit Family (legitfamily.com.ng). Legit Family has 3 Running applications in Legit Student (legitfamily.com.ng), Legit Bizness (legitfamily.com.ng/business) and Electrivar (legitfamily.com.ng/electrivar).

Legit Student provides the average student with a platform where they can express their creativity to the fullest and share it with the rest of the world at the same time.

Electrivar is a free and easy to use online voting system that allows users all over the world to easily create elections, awards, categories and nominations. Electrivar provides users with a flexible control panel that allows them the ease of controlling all their activities.

Legit Bizness is a stand-alone web application that allows businesses to easily create business documents like a pay slips, letter-headed papers, receipts, invoices, quotations and cash books. The application serves as a huge record book that keeps all the records of business transactions.

Interested Persons can create a free account today and gain full access to a world of endless possibilities.

This initiative was hugely inspired by Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook, Alphabet Inc. (Google), Jan Koum & Brian Acton of Whatsapp, Matt Mullenweg of Wordpress, Adam Khoury of Develop PHP, Abdul Wali of Online Tuting, Lynda Weinman of Lynda.com and many modern technologies.

Best Regards,
Morha Anthony,
Developer and Founder | Legit Family.
Friffinghell
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by legitfamilyng)
How do I connect with student writers/bloggers. I am the developer and founder of Legit Family (legitfamily.com.ng). Legit Family has 3 Running applications in Legit Student (legitfamily.com.ng), Legit Bizness (legitfamily.com.ng/business) and Electrivar (legitfamily.com.ng/electrivar).

Legit Student provides the average student with a platform where they can express their creativity to the fullest and share it with the rest of the world at the same time.

Electrivar is a free and easy to use online voting system that allows users all over the world to easily create elections, awards, categories and nominations. Electrivar provides users with a flexible control panel that allows them the ease of controlling all their activities.

Legit Bizness is a stand-alone web application that allows businesses to easily create business documents like a pay slips, letter-headed papers, receipts, invoices, quotations and cash books. The application serves as a huge record book that keeps all the records of business transactions.

Interested Persons can create a free account today and gain full access to a world of endless possibilities.

This initiative was hugely inspired by Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook, Alphabet Inc. (Google), Jan Koum & Brian Acton of Whatsapp, Matt Mullenweg of Wordpress, Adam Khoury of Develop PHP, Abdul Wali of Online Tuting, Lynda Weinman of Lynda.com and many modern technologies.

Best Regards,
Morha Anthony,
Developer and Founder | Legit Family.
Give them free stuff and they'll flock to you. Or alternatively, you could pay them. That might seem drastic but advertising costs money.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (94)
27.25%
England (113)
32.75%
Belgium (27)
7.83%
Germany (39)
11.3%
Spain (8)
2.32%