The Student Room Group

He texts me then ignores me

So this guy I have history with keeps sending me messages once a week and when I reply, he opens it and doesn't reply at all again? Why is he doing this? And what should I do. We flirt quite a bit in person but he has seemed quite off with me recently.
This is a classic "***boi" move. He wants you to want him/chase him. So he's playing hot & cold. Once he knows you like him, he'll move onto the next person. It's like he wants you to like him but he won't like you. Don't play his stupid games girl. Stop texting him back and see how he responds.
Reply 2
Let him bang ya :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Block his number and forget about him. He is no good for you. (Basically what post 2 said).
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
So this guy I have history with keeps sending me messages once a week and when I reply, he opens it and doesn't reply at all again? Why is he doing this? And what should I do. We flirt quite a bit in person but he has seemed quite off with me recently.

Blowing hot 'n' cold like this is an immediate red flag and indication of someone who has no interest in having any sort of serious committed relationship. He is unavailable so best to avoid.

Do not chase. In fact stop all communication. Do not reward this guy by making yourself available and settling for crumbs. If he comes back begging I would still strongly advise you to avoid.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending