The Student Room Group

As and a2 in one year?? Please helpppp

Hi, I am only doing two subjects in my final year of 6th form. I have already got one complete a level at a B grade. This year however I am carrying on one subject as A2 and the other which is Psychology I am doing As and A2 in one year. My question therefore is, is As and A2 Psychology possible in one year? It is the AQA exam board if that helps. I will have separate lessons for As and A2. I think that it should be possible because essentially im just doing two A2 and one As and other people are doing 3 A2s. AT LEAST THATS WHAT I AM TELLING MYSELF TO STOP MYSELF PANICKING... Thank youu in advance xx
Original post by lucy18905
Hi, I am only doing two subjects in my final year of 6th form. I have already got one complete a level at a B grade. This year however I am carrying on one subject as A2 and the other which is Psychology I am doing As and A2 in one year. My question therefore is, is As and A2 Psychology possible in one year? It is the AQA exam board if that helps. I will have separate lessons for As and A2. I think that it should be possible because essentially im just doing two A2 and one As and other people are doing 3 A2s. AT LEAST THATS WHAT I AM TELLING MYSELF TO STOP MYSELF PANICKING... Thank youu in advance xx

Its no different than doing 3 A levels.

Just get a grip plan your year well make your notes and practice exam papers like mad. get revision books. You are lucky your school will teach you in this way because 95%+ will not.

Did I say organise. get a year planner and just hit your targets.
I did AS psychology and it's not that hard tbh as long as you put the work in. And for the a2 I didn't do it but my friends were literally memorizing essays for it . I would say it's very possible if your doing it with just one other a level but you would have to really like psychology cause you will be doing so much of it x
i think you can do it! you just bead to work hard :smile: i'm planning to take on economics this year after having dropped physics and i'm gonna attempt to do A2 Eco in 1 year. I know i have to put so much effort in but i'm willing to anyways so i hope everything turns out well
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger
Its no different than doing 3 A levels.

Just get a grip plan your year well make your notes and practice exam papers like mad. get revision books. You are lucky your school will teach you in this way because 95%+ will not.

Did I say organise. get a year planner and just hit your targets.

Thank you! I bought a planner and have been planning ahead asking my teachers what we are learning next lesson!! And yes very lucky, I wasn't even aware other schools don't allow that.
Reply 5
Original post by faizah007
I did AS psychology and it's not that hard tbh as long as you put the work in. And for the a2 I didn't do it but my friends were literally memorizing essays for it . I would say it's very possible if your doing it with just one other a level but you would have to really like psychology cause you will be doing so much of it x

All my friends did psych and have been giving me all there help so very luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest