The Student Room Group

HELP: Could I be pregnant? Is this normal?

Hi...

Foolishly had unprotected sex two days in a row with my boyfriend. After today’s unprotected sex i’ve been feeling unwell, sore throat, drowsiness etc. Is this normal for a female? I know it’s too early to know if i’m pregnant but could it be possible? If not, what could be other causes?

Overthinking a lot and my anxiety is getting the better of me ☹️ Useful help and advice would be appreciated
You might be just generally unwell. I don't think pregnancy symptoms start that early (correct me if I'm wrong), I'm sure it's at 6 weeks or something. Since you said today, you could maybe take the morning after pill (If you want to be safe and not be pregnant). If this feeling is regular, then talk to your doctor or do a couple pregnancy tests.
Hope this helps a bit. Just remember to be careful next time.
Best of luck
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hi...

Foolishly had unprotected sex two days in a row with my boyfriend. After today’s unprotected sex i’ve been feeling unwell, sore throat, drowsiness etc. Is this normal for a female? I know it’s too early to know if i’m pregnant but could it be possible? If not, what could be other causes?

Overthinking a lot and my anxiety is getting the better of me ☹️ Useful help and advice would be appreciated

There is a morning after pill that can be taken up to 72 hours after intercourse so I would suggest you get that.

Generally symptoms take weeks to show up but some people can feel some after around 5-6 days like implantation bleeding and cramps.

I think the sideffects you're having right now is most likely caused by your anxiety. Could possibly be something like having a bit of a sore throat if you gave him oral and your anxiety kicking in and making you dizzy etc.

Please just get the pill and for next time, actually use contraception. You can even get condoms for free so there's no excuse for not using anything.

Quick Reply

Latest