The Student Room Group

Urgent urgent urgent

So I recently applied for finance to fund my final module of University but for some reason I have had to submit evidence all over again. I sent off my Birth Cert and had a good friend and NHS worked sign my ID form; for some reason my friend's job (working for the NHS as a Civil Servant) cannot be used!! Can someone explain to me why this is!!

My course is due to start in 11 days!!! I have very few friends that have jobs or qualifications that match the criteria!!!
Original post by K4t13J
So I recently applied for finance to fund my final module of University but for some reason I have had to submit evidence all over again. I sent off my Birth Cert and had a good friend and NHS worked sign my ID form; for some reason my friend's job (working for the NHS as a Civil Servant) cannot be used!! Can someone explain to me why this is!!

My course is due to start in 11 days!!! I have very few friends that have jobs or qualifications that match the criteria!!!

How long have you known each other for? It must be at least 2 years. They must also not be related to you. According to the form, which can be found here a civil servant is acceptable.
Reply 2
Original post by Tiger Rag
How long have you known each other for? It must be at least 2 years. They must also not be related to you. According to the form, which can be found here a civil servant is acceptable.

we've known each other for 9 years. As far as I was aware anyone that works for the NHS was a Civil Servant just need it sorting. They also sent the letter saying that it wasn't acceptable to my old address, but still managed to return my Birth Cert to my new one
Original post by K4t13J
we've known each other for 9 years. As far as I was aware anyone that works for the NHS was a Civil Servant just need it sorting. They also sent the letter saying that it wasn't acceptable to my old address, but still managed to return my Birth Cert to my new one

Hi K4t13J,

It may be that when they completed the counter signatory form rather than just state they are a Civil Servant under occupation they have put something else.

Can you confirm what they actually put down under occupation please?

Warm regards,

Shaun.
Reply 4
Original post by Shaun D SFE
Hi K4t13J,

It may be that when they completed the counter signatory form rather than just state they are a Civil Servant under occupation they have put something else.

Can you confirm what they actually put down under occupation please?

Warm regards,

Shaun.

I don't have a copy of the form unfortunately, I really hope it isn't something as silly as that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending