rosieferrissx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi all,

I've logged into my Student Finance account on the www.student-finance.service.gov.uk website to check I have submitted everything in order to receive my payments.
The status is currently reading 'awaiting confirmation' and with the description 'we'll make your payments once your university or college has confirmed you're registered on your course. You might need to give your Student Finance Entitlement letter to your university or college before they can do this.'

I understand that registration won't take place until I arrive at the university, but could anyone explain what the 'Student Finance Entitlement letter' is, as I don't think I have received this yet.

Thanks!
Rona SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by rosieferrissx)
Hi all,

I've logged into my Student Finance account on the www.student-finance.service.gov.uk website to check I have submitted everything in order to receive my payments.
The status is currently reading 'awaiting confirmation' and with the description 'we'll make your payments once your university or college has confirmed you're registered on your course. You might need to give your Student Finance Entitlement letter to your university or college before they can do this.'

I understand that registration won't take place until I arrive at the university, but could anyone explain what the 'Student Finance Entitlement letter' is, as I don't think I have received this yet.

Thanks!
Hi rosieferrissx,

Once your application is approved, you would have been sent a Student Finance Entitlement letter, detailing how much you will receive and proposed payment dates.

You can view this letter from your Correspondence tab, on your online account.

A history of all your correspondence is listed there and the Notification of Entitlement letter, can be viewed and printed from there.

The first payment will be an expected date, it will be submitted when your university confirm your registration.
You can check the progress of your payments online.

You only need take the letter to your university if the request it.

Thanks Rona
samjc1981
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My online payments says a different amount to the new student finance entitlement amount which amount is correct
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by samjc1981)
My online payments says a different amount to the new student finance entitlement amount which amount is correct
Hi, do you have any overpayment?
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (177)
28.41%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (104)
16.69%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (57)
9.15%
I want to meet current students (52)
8.35%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (50)
8.03%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (126)
20.22%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (37)
5.94%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (20)
3.21%

Watched Threads