The Student Room Group

Taking the UKCAT next week - Need desperate last minute help

Hi, I've got my test next Friday and I was just wondering if anyone had any advice for the AR section. I can't seem to get above 50% no matter whether I'm timing myself or not. I've done all the questions in the 1250Q book, and I've been doing the Medify questions but nothing is working!! Please help!
Thanks!!
Original post by Winterne
Hi, I've got my test next Friday and I was just wondering if anyone had any advice for the AR section. I can't seem to get above 50% no matter whether I'm timing myself or not. I've done all the questions in the 1250Q book, and I've been doing the Medify questions but nothing is working!! Please help!
Thanks!!

I found that section to be way easier than what I encountered in the practice questions. The practice questions had these complex relationships with the sets that took ages to figure out but the actual test day questions were like "all of Set A has a square and all of Set B has a circle".
Medify is notorious for having a hard AR section.
Reply 3
Original post by neuralgal
I found that section to be way easier than what I encountered in the practice questions. The practice questions had these complex relationships with the sets that took ages to figure out but the actual test day questions were like "all of Set A has a square and all of Set B has a circle".

That makes me feel much better about it, thank you so much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending