Should I sleep with my first cousin? Watch

username2911200
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm 17, he's 18. I haven't seen him for about 8 years, I saw him yesterday at a family event. His parents told him I was gay during the event (in usual family chat, my dad told them). He came up to me near the end and asked if it was true and I said yes, he said he was bicurious and wanted to do stuff with a guy (he never has before) and gave me his number. If he hadn't come up to me I would have come up to him and asked for it without knowing he was bicurious, to chance it.

We've been texting today, he's really up for having sex with me, he's quite hot. He said he wants to do it with a guy before he starts uni, I live in London and he's going to a London uni and said if he likes it he'd want to do it with me again, a lot. He wants to meet tomorrow, should I?
LastMinGapYear
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Glassapple)
I'm 17, he's 18. I haven't seen him for about 8 years, I saw him yesterday at a family event. His parents told him I was gay during the event (in usual family chat, my dad told them). He came up to me near the end and asked if it was true and I said yes, he said he was bicurious and wanted to do stuff with a guy and gave me his number.

We've been texting today, he's really up for having sex with me. He's quite hot and I wouldn't be apprehensive at about it if he wasn't my first cousin (though it's just a tiny thing). He said he wants to do it with a guy before he starts uni, he's going to a London uni and said if he likes it he'd want to do it with me again, a lot. He wants to meet tomorrow, should I?
Mate...
Becky2110
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
No. That is incest.
username2911200
Rep:
?
(Original post by Becky2110)
No. That is incest.
It's legal to have sex with cousins.
casmom93
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I really wouldn't advise it.
You might not see it as a problem but I'm pretty certain your family would. If as you say your already cause for family chat then this will just add more problems.
Moura
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It's legal to have sex with cousins.
it's also legal to stick your willy in an exhaust pipe, doesn't mean it's normal behaviour.

if you wanna do it then do, it's weird though. if your family find out then expect fireworks.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
i suppose if its consensual...but might be weird if other family members find out
username2926188
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Attached files
username2911200
Rep:
?
(Original post by Moura)
it's also legal to stick your willy in an exhaust pipe, doesn't mean it's normal behaviour.

if you wanna do it then do, it's weird though. if your family find out then expect fireworks.
I haven't seen him for 8 years though, it's not like I see him all the time. Do you think my family would make a big deal about it if they found out (we're not planning on deliberately telling them)? He's moving to the same city I'm in for uni next week, so we could see a lot of each other if we wanted.
rhaegal100
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Degenerate.
UWS
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Why do you need permission from us?
Pidge Gunderson
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Big no no.
If the family finds out, there'll be some.... awkward family gatherings, to say the least. Just because your cousin is handsome doesn't mean you should be having sex with him.

And, all things aside, it's your cousin. Aren't you slightly weirded out by the fact that you're having relations with a relative? Even if you aren't, I know your other family members will be.
Gunjo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by UWS)
Why do you need permission from us?
lmfao
username2911200
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pidge Gunderson)
Big no no.
If the family finds out, there'll be some.... awkward family gatherings, to say the least. Just because your cousin is handsome doesn't mean you should be having sex with him.

And, all things aside, it's your cousin. Aren't you slightly weirded out by the fact that you're having relations with a relative? Even if you aren't, I know your other family members will be.
It doesn't bother me that we're related, he's hot and really up for it. What do you think our family would say if they found out (though obviously we're not going to tell them deliberately)?
Kallisto
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
x
It is legal, so it is up to you and your cousin. I personally would not have sex with a family member anyway, but do what you think is right.

(Original post by Becky2110)
No. That is incest.
As far as I understand they have the same gender, so no incest. Oh, and by the way sex between cousins is allowed.
Pidge Gunderson
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It doesn't bother me that we're related, he's hot and really up for it. What do you think our family would say if they found out (though obviously we're not going to tell them deliberately)?
It'd look pretty bad for the family if two related people were having sexual relations. I think your family would definitely be weirded out, and it'd cause awkward situations down the line.

So yeah, it'd be bad if they found out
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Do you have any siblings? Would you want their children sleeping with yours? If the answers no, then don't do it. How will your parents feel about a nephew having sex with their son?
Ediesedgewick
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Go for it. It'll be a bit of family banter.
i love grimes
Badges: 10
Report 1 year ago
do it, just dont ever tell family.
you'll be doing him a favour by helping him discover his sexuality and you also get laid
username2911200
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kallisto)
As far as I understand they have the same gender, so no incest. Oh, and by the way sex between cousins is allowed.
It's legal but it still counts as incest, according internet searches.

(Original post by cloudyeyes)
do it, just dont ever tell family. you'll be doing him a favour by helping him discover his sexuality and you also get laid
I think I'm going to do it, he says if he likes it we can do it all the time as he's moving to my city next week. He says he's happy to get a train and meet me tomorrow (he doesn't live very far away at the moment). I'm not telling my parents about it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (72)
7.75%
I used to but I don't now (26)
2.8%
No, but I want to start (346)
37.24%
No, I am unable to (234)
25.19%
No, I chose not to (251)
27.02%