The Student Room Group

Anon_98's final a level journey

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
21/02/2018

So handed in my essays this morning and tbh, she was just really pleased to receive them despite me trying to prepare her for what she'll read by emphasising on how utterly bad they are. Guess we'll see soon.

During my super long free, I went to my art therapy class and it was good, pretty cathartic.

I had an art lesson in the afternoon and just worked on my drawing from the other day.

Decided to stay behind for a couple hours after school so I could finish the drawing and I managed to complete it + was pretty pleased with the outcome.

After that I went to a lit revision session, made loads of notes and it was really beneficial.

Then finally I had a driving lesson. Honestly, I was way better than I expected myself to be. He kept telling me off for speeding bc that's the biggest/only problem i have but said that considering I haven't driven since like december I did well. Though the amount of times I unnecessarily apologise when I'm in that seat is unreal...

Finally home, its been a long day + i'm tired.

Plans:

- photography cw.
Original post by Anon_98
21/02/2018

So handed in my essays this morning and tbh, she was just really pleased to receive them despite me trying to prepare her for what she'll read by emphasising on how utterly bad they are. Guess we'll see soon.

During my super long free, I went to my art therapy class and it was good, pretty cathartic.

I had an art lesson in the afternoon and just worked on my drawing from the other day.

Decided to stay behind for a couple hours after school so I could finish the drawing and I managed to complete it + was pretty pleased with the outcome.

After that I went to a lit revision session, made loads of notes and it was really beneficial.

Then finally I had a driving lesson. Honestly, I was way better than I expected myself to be. He kept telling me off for speeding bc that's the biggest/only problem i have but said that considering I haven't driven since like december I did well. Though the amount of times I unnecessarily apologise when I'm in that seat is unreal...

Finally home, its been a long day + i'm tired.

Plans:

- photography cw.

:lovehug: Sounds like a brilliant day Anon! Hope you're doing okay :rave:
:jumphug: Take care of yourself please, you're fab!
Reply 402
Update for 21/02/2018

22:17 - i want to scream.

23:11 - So I've done like 45 mins of work but I can't do anymore. I'm brain fogged, scared senseless and hugely fed up so that's all for today. Goodnight.

Original post by Anon_98
Update for 21/02/2018

22:17 - i want to scream.

23:11 - So I've done like 45 mins of work but I can't do anymore. I'm brain fogged, scared senseless and hugely fed up so that's all for today. Goodnight.

♥♥♥ + PRSOM
you've done so much today, be proud of yourself :penguinhug: Sleep well!!!
Reply 404
22/02/2018

I cannot stop crying. everything is going downhill and i cannot do this. the thoughts are too much, i don't know why i'm getting them, i am so frightened. like i am extremely frightened and i can't cope with it. she's telling me frightening things and my brain can't cope with any more it is already at it's lowest and i don't know why this is happening to me and i can't stop crying. i feel so horrible and insane and afraid. i've talked to the crisis hotlines. i don't know to do. i don't know what is happening to me. i am so sad.
Reply 405
22/02/2018

Ok. After the sheer blah that was last night I really didn't want to come back here. Therefore I'm going to write this now so I don't lose the motivation to continue/motivation to study tonight.

So I've been experiencing this *same* unwanted image for like a few days now and it's so sinister and awful. Yesterday I could hear the person's thoughts in my own mind and it was dreadfully intense. Similar to when you're talking to yourself in the shower, but it was evident that I wasn't talking to myself and rather this individual was talking to me. I've never really had anything like this before and I guess that's why it got overly overwhelming. It's making me paranoid and I would really like it to stop. Honestly if anyone heard me they'd think I was blah. Good thing it's staying between you and me. Literally don't know what's going on. I need to get to school but will be back soon. Here's to a better day. See ya.

Plans:

- write an essay.
Don't think you are 'blah' have similar stuff and is awful :hugs: is like two people inside your mind saying bad things. Hope you are ok
Reply 407
Update for 22/02/2018

10:17 - I am sitting on this bus and so teary but at least i'm wearing a really cute outfit today. Also gonna be like an hour late. Oh well.

16:28 - just logged into tsr to find that they've only gone and made another all day revision thread from the one i created two years ago. made me smile.

school was alright, i have to write that essay for tomorrow but i don't think i'm going to do it. i'll do art instead. honestly i can't, have you seen the state of me.

17:57 - Finished a drawing. I'm so pleased with it.

18:34 - Alright just finished another drawing. I love art so much. What would I do without art.

20:44 - uhhhh - why am I being argumentative.

21:43 - Ok I decided to sort out my planners bc I basically hadn't updated on all the stuff I needed to remember to do and it was getting overwhelming so yeah I'm glad I've done it now.

22:02 - I haven't done the hwk for tomorrow and lol idgaf so I'm going to bed. Literally do not care, I don't feel well + people need to stop expecting so much of me in such a short time frame bc I can't deliver. I do however feel better about making that post, some things just really get on my absolute nerves and grim. Goodbye for now.

Original post by Anon_98
Update for 22/02/2018

10:17 - I am sitting on this bus and so teary but at least i'm wearing a really cute outfit today. Also gonna be like an hour late. Oh well.

16:28 - just logged into tsr to find that they've only gone and made another all day revision thread from the one i created two years ago. made me smile.

school was alright, i have to write that essay for tomorrow but i don't think i'm going to do it. i'll do art instead. honestly i can't, have you seen the state of me.

17:57 - Finished a drawing. I'm so pleased with it.

18:34 - Alright just finished another drawing. I love art so much. What would I do without art.

20:44 - uhhhh - why am I being argumentative.

21:43 - Ok I decided to sort out my planners bc I basically hadn't updated on all the stuff I needed to remember to do and it was getting overwhelming so yeah I'm glad I've done it now.

22:02 - I haven't done the hwk for tomorrow and lol idgaf so I'm going to bed. Literally do not care, I don't feel well + people need to stop expecting so much of me in such a short time frame bc I can't deliver. I do however feel better about making that post, some things just really get on my absolute nerves and grim. Goodbye for now.

:penguinhug: :hugs: :cube: :lovehug: :lovie2:

that revision thread idea you had was honestly the fabbest thing :hugs: eternally grateful Anon! :jumphug:
woo go art and woo go anon! Hope you're feeling a bit better now :heart: always here for you!! x
:penguinhug: all day revision threads is the best!
Reply 410
23/02/2018

I was like 3 minutes late to class this morning and my tutor got the head of department to call home. Lmao what a loser, go for it. Apparently he invited my parent to parents evening while he was at it. Can they get a life and get off my back. They must be having a laugh if they think I'm going to that. Safe to say our first week back is going tremendously well.

We've been given two more essays to write for next week and ugh.

After school I went to an exec meeting and it was just a total waste of my time.

Home now, went to m+s and got my lunch, they had brie and grape this time which was a yay moment so I'm doing that eating thing and I'll probably get to work in a bit.

This weekend I cannot use art to procrastinate my other subjects.

Plans (weekend):

- Write two essays.
- Photography cw.
An M&S sandwich sounds so good right now! :love:

I hope you’re doing well :heart:

PRSOM :frown:
Reply 412
Update for 23/02/2018

16:57 - Ok I've decided that I'm not doing any work anymore. Just going to entirely chill out and stuff today, it's much overdue.

17:32 - Day 6 of exercise: 15 minutes of yoga.

18:09 - i've got my nesquik chocolate milk in my disney mug and i'm in bed and i'm about to watch a disney film.

22:11 - Aaa.. I accidentally fell asleep and didn't finish my film, but I *have* just joined in with the tsr sport relief thing. I think it'll be really encouraging and looking forward to walking more. Gotta do our bit.

23:52 - Just finished my film. Have also finished painting my nails... haven't painted them in ages. I used some clear polish, they feel nicer.

00:11 - Just applied the coconut mask into my hair and my little cap is on too. Feeling so powerful right now. Feeling reborn.

00:25 - Well today evening has been pretty productive, even if not in an academic light, I'm really glad I took the day out to take care of myself and relax bc I hadn't in a long while + I'll try and do this more often bc I think it's important. Hope I wake up feeling cute after today's pamper attempts. Until tomorrow, goodnight.

Original post by Anon_98
Update for 23/02/2018

16:57 - Ok I've decided that I'm not doing any work anymore. Just going to entirely chill out and stuff today, it's much overdue.

17:32 - Day 6 of exercise: 15 minutes of yoga.

18:09 - i've got my nesquik chocolate milk in my disney mug and i'm in bed and i'm about to watch a disney film.

22:11 - Aaa.. I accidentally fell asleep and didn't finish my film, but I *have* just joined in with the tsr sport relief thing. I think it'll be really encouraging and looking forward to walking more. Gotta do our bit.

23:52 - Just finished my film. Have also finished painting my nails... haven't painted them in ages. I used some clear polish, they feel nicer.

00:11 - Just applied the coconut mask into my hair and my little cap is on too. Feeling so powerful right now. Feeling reborn.

00:25 - Well today evening has been pretty productive, even if not in an academic light, I'm really glad I took the day out to take care of myself and relax bc I hadn't in a long while + I'll try and do this more often bc I think it's important. Hope I wake up feeling cute after today's pamper attempts. Until tomorrow, goodnight.

Happy to hear you took some time out to look after yourself :smile:

Hope you have a good day today :smile: :hugs:
Reply 414
First weekend update (sat) - 24/02/2018

09:16 - Morning.

10:39 - So before writing this essay, I need to make digital flashcards on the two poems I'll be writing about. I'm in the process of making my deck for my first poem at the moment, done quite a few cards so far. Taking a quick break.

13:13 - Just had breakfast, going to get ready so I can go for a jog. It is so sunny today.

13:55 - Day 7 of exercise: 31 minutes of jogging, spotify's running workout goals. That was a lot more challenging than normal cause the last time I went for a run was in mid jan..

16:21- I'm getting upset + all I want to do is draw but I promised I wouldn't so blah.

20:53 - I was so distressed this afternoon, my body became entirely sapped as a result + I couldn't move so I took a really long nap. I've just finished cleaning my room as well as the kitchen and I am ok again now. Going to try and do some work so I can salvage this mess of a day.

23:22 - Ok so I've been writing up last week's english notes bc felt it'd be manageable enough, forgot to put it down as a task on the list above, but anyway I haven't finished them cause I don't feel well and I think I should just go to bed. I didn't finish the flashcards from earlier either and yeah. Not even 2 hours of work today, but what can you do.

23:31 - Total number of steps today: 6954. Not pleased tbh. Last week's data let me down cause I had half term and so was just sitting at home for most of the time. Can you imagine my total for that whole week was 8265 steps. Need to remember to take my phone everywhere too, keep forgetting then it's like: aaaa my precious steps. I'm hoping I'll get more studying done tomorrow but I've got work so dunno how well that's gonna go. Goodbye.

IMG_4353.JPG
Reply 415
Final weekend update (sun) - 25/02/2018

08:58 - Morning. I'm tired.

22:10 - Ah.. I'm tired. Work was good, really good. So exhausting though. I have two managers and today I was working with the other one and oh my god, he's literally the funniest man I've ever met. I was laughing the entire, *entire*, shift. He's so great, I'm going to miss these people so so much. I don't want to leave. Also can I just say that doggies in trollies forever have my heart.

22:33 - Ok i've completed yesterday's lit notes.

23:35 - Total number of steps today: 24 030. That's a bit better than yesterday but I'm still super unsatisfied with myself. I feel so disappointed. Anyway my target for the end of sport relief which will be 23rd march, is half a million steps. I really want to do a whole million steps for charity but blah so I'll settle for half a million. Ok no, we are aiming for a million. I really want to do this.

23:55 - So I've barely done any work this weekend which I'm also unhappy about. Need to try really hard tomorrow bc I just do. Ugh. Also I don't think my parent answered when school called cause he hasn't contacted me about it or anything.. that's assuming he would if he did receive stuff anyway. Ah I don't know + I don't care. I'm so tired of sixth form always making everything harder. Like yeah ok i'm trash but only i'm allowed to think and say it bye. Knowing that teacher, he would've rang at least three times. Inb4 they jump to conclusions and assume I gave them the wrong number. No one is getting any of my effort tomorrow. Goodnight i guess.

IMG_4391.JPG
Reply 416
26/02/2018

School was alright. Did some sewing today. I honestly love hand-stitching so much. Tried really hard to do lots of work in all my classes. Stayed behind for a bit at the end too.

After school I went to paperchase to get some stuff for photography.

I'm now home, just got myself some squash and I'm on my bed and I'm ready to begin.

I've got so much work to do atm, really feeling overwhelmed with it all.

Plans:

- Photography cw.
- Finish flashcards for essay.
- Finish embroidery study.
Reply 417
Update for 26/02/2018

18:40 - Ok, I've been focusing doing some coursework and it's going ok. I just went to have my dinner and I'm now back. Gonna continue.

20:51 - Ok just finished the photography work I wanted to do for today. Was doing research, completed 4 A3 pages. I need to do 4 more pages then my research will be done.. that's for tomorrow though cause I'm tired of looking at this. The amount of work that goes into layout/presentation alone is unreal. Like half of your photography grade is down to presentation. You could have done all the work, and amazing edits as well as experimentation but if you don't lay it out beautifully, you're more/less capped on your grade.

22:19 - I've been sewing for 45 mins and still not done. Ahhh.. I'm so tired. Quite happy with it so far though.

23:11 - Total number of steps today: 15 340. Blah. Hopefully I'll get better at this. I have a late start tomorrow but instead of a lie in I'm going to wake up early and go to college early. It'll mean I'll get more walking done, as well as more work done.

23:18 - Ok just finished going over yesterday's flashcards. So I didn't write my new flashcards for today that I was meant to do nor did I finish sewing but I'll try and do both of those things another time cause I'm tired.

23:22 - Alright so I didn't post my graph for last week so I'm doing it today. I thought i had finally mastered this graph thing, I truly thought I had finally got a grasp. We went through this multiple times.. I gave myself a talk.. but look at it now. Look at the thing. If my graph was a dish, it would be a crisp sandwich. Crisp sandwiches are the most pathetic of meals.

23:25 - So much to accomplish tomorrow. I'm going to spend the rest of my night watching a film. Goodnight.

IMG_4410.JPG
Reply 418
27/02/2018

School was fine. Only had one lesson but worked really hard in it. I did so much work and didn't get distracted. Went to m and s before I came home so I could get my lunch. I'm currently eating then I'll get on with everything. My body is also attached to the radiator. So cold. So tired.

Honestly I don't know how I'm going to get all my coursework done before our cw exams. I do not know how.

Plans:

- photography cw.
- finish first deck of flashcards.
- complete second deck of flashcards.
- write essay.
Reply 419
Update for 27/02/2018

14:26 - i'm really not feeling well today.

17:33 - i've been trying to do this coursework but i can't do this. i feel so so awful today. i cannot stop crying. also my sister has *just* texted me, she wants me to do some of her *actual* uni work for her, ugh. i'll have to say yes won't i. oh yeah forgot that i am superwoman or something. also can the stupid exec team stop texting me. i don't want to contribute towards anything, i don't care, can i leave this dumb club now. i am closing my eyes away from existence, i am taking a nap.

17:51 - i ! am ! crying ! in ! a ! room !

18:55 - sometimes i can cry and also do everything but sometimes i can only cry. sometimes i can do nothing. today is sometimes number 2.

19:27 - alright i'm packing up this day. total number of steps today: 9474.

19:33 - i had two essays due in tomorrow and i don't care. i do not have a picture to attach to this post, i am not taking a picture so i can attach it to this post however my format requires one + i have just written a poem which i will therefore share. goodbye.

IMG_4442.JPG

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending