Which universities in London offer 2 years fast track degree courses?

Watch
dima10
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I am already starting university late so I'd like to study a fast track degree , do you know any universities in London that offer it ?
artful_lounger
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have no idea, but doing a 3 year programme in 2 years is just going to look like you paid for a worthless piece of paper to employers.

I would strongly recommend you dispel such notions from your mind. You will lose far more than you gain in such a situation.

Also I have no idea what you mean by "late" but there are people who start degrees in their 60s (and many before in earlier years than that) who do just fine. If you're under the age of 30 it's completely irrelevant, and if you're over that age you would still be better off doing the 3 year course, you would just need to consider why you're doing the degree and what it will bring you, and make sure you account for the various financial aspects of doing so. Perhaps if you were planning to do Maxillofacial Surgery, then starting the relevant degrees at 30 may be a little late...for anything else, it's fine.
addingishard
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by dima10)
I am already starting university late so I'd like to study a fast track degree , do you know any universities in London that offer it ?
IIRC I seen an ad by Buckingham University in the newspaper about their 2 year economics degree, they might have some others also
hamza-hussein
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I think doing 2 year degree (fast track) is not a worthless. You are studying exactly what other people do 3 / 4 year degree study. For fast track degree, you will have to work hard and study all the time as you will not have long holidays like other degrees. Universities like Middlesex and Greenwich university do offer 2 year degree depending on the course that you are applying. I would highly recommend to anyone who wants study hard and get degree within a very short time to do fast track program.
Middlesex University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by dima10)
Hi Dima10,

We offer fast track courses at Middlesex university
What course would you be interested in?

Have a lovely day
Ludovica
London Met Uni
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi Dima10,

We offer accelerated degrees at London Met. Is there any particular course you would be interested in?

Have a nice day.

Hannah (Official London Met Rep)
Mushtak
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Do you offer fast track in BA in education
Middlesex University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Mushtak)
Do you offer fast track in BA in education
Hi Mushtak,

Unfortunately we do not offer fast track in BA Education, it must be taken in three years. Do have a look at our course content though, we have a variety of interesting modules for you to choose from.

Thanks!

Jimi

https://www.mdx.ac.uk/courses/underg...studies-degree
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (22)
13.5%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (44)
26.99%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (68)
41.72%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (24)
14.72%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
3.07%

Watched Threads