The Student Room Group

Ashley Madison .com, worth it?

Hey

I'm newly single man and have been told about Ashley Madison for a bit of "fun" , my question is has anybody tried this site and is it worth paying for? I'm not a sleazy kind of guy but just want to try something new before I settle.

Random message I know but thought I'd ask
Ashley Madison is usually for married people

and tinder is free if its just sex you want
Reply 2
Yeah of course, Tinder is all good but this just some how feels a little naughty and with a married woman....could be fun, right?
Original post by Matty_82
Yeah of course, Tinder is all good but this just some how feels a little naughty and with a married woman....could be fun, right?

How hurt have you been to want to hurt other people too?
Reply 4
Sorry, how am I hurting anybody? Maybe it's a choice...I'm just throwing the question out there.
Sorry, how am I hurting anybody? Maybe it's a choice...I'm just throwing the question out there.

Well if the other person is married do you need to ask who you are hurting? Their partner, their marriage, any potential children etc.
Original post by Anonymous
How hurt have you been to want to hurt other people too?

hes not really the one doing the hurting though, if the wife chooses to be on there seeking an affair shes clearly the one doing the hurting
Original post by yungaheartz
hes not really the one doing the hurting though, if the wife chooses to be on there seeking an affair shes clearly the one doing the hurting

Why would you knowingly have a relationship with someone whose already taken?
Reply 8
[QUOTE=Tiger Rag;73674334]Why would you knowingly have a relationship with someone whose already taken?

Not really thinking about a relationship, I've been in a relationship for a long time now want to break free a little, not wanting to hurt anyone just have fun before I settle again...you know?
Not really thinking about a relationship, I've been in a relationship for a long time now want to break free a little, not wanting to hurt anyone just have fun before I settle again...you know?

Find someone single then.
Reply 10
[QUOTE=Tiger Rag;73674370]Find someone single then.

That's not what it's about! I'm thinking of having fun, there are single woman on there too. Just wanting other people experience if they have any...try new things and live a little

Sounds like a power thing. If you're single and she's married then she's got something to lose and you haven't. You can damage her without any risk of the same happening to you. Is that what you mean by 'naughty'?
Just have casual sex with single people if you want to mess around. Having affairs with married people is really scummy. What did you expect people to say?
Well afaik very few female accounts are real - just bots behind fake profiles.

http://gizmodo.com/almost-none-of-the-women-in-the-ashley-madison-database-1725558944
Reply 14
Original post by Joinedup
Well afaik very few female accounts are real - just bots behind fake profiles.

http://gizmodo.com/almost-none-of-the-women-in-the-ashley-madison-database-1725558944

was going to mention this but you beat me to it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending