The Student Room Group

Got the looks but can't talk to girls?

Hi guys. This doesn't bother me that much because I mostly go to clubs to validate how good looking I am but even when some girls approach me or show signs of attraction due to my looks, I have difficulties sustaining a conversation? I have a decent humour and I'm confident but I find that things I'm interested in (sports, fitness, music, football), I can't really talk to girls with. Also I can't have the banter I have with my mates with them (they'll probably find me obnoxious)? So what do i talk to girls about in clubs? Can you give me some help? I'm quite good at coming across as genuine but what are things to talk about? Of course I don't just want to have a bunch of guy friends.
Talk to girls how you would talk to your male friends.

Keep it simple.

Ask how they are, are they enjoying themselves, ask about them, what their plans are, what they are up to, what they will get up to. Talk about their hobbies etc.
Reply 2
What if I actually want to hold a decent convo in the clubs with a girl, or what to make friends with one?
Reply 3
What about in the smoking area if you approach a girl there, what do you say then? How long should you talk for before taking her
I invite you to the YouTube videos of based zeus and the concept of no fap

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3eo8uwOAc9I
(edited 6 years ago)
Just be yourself like you were talking to one of your mates, let it come naturally or talk about what you see, or what you feel or about anything thats recent or the first thing that comes to your mind :smile: goodluck!
You can ask the girls about their passions, hobbies and interests and talk to them about each one. If you already share the same interest, then you know where to start. If you don't, ask them why that topic interests them, learn more about it!

Also you can pick common topics to talk about, such as travelling, food, music and etc etc.

Just not so sure if clubbing is the best way to have a decent conversation with a girl!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending