The Student Room Group

sloth tries to not fail first year of a-levels

intro thing hi::hi:
soooo, i've seen a bunch of these grow ur grade thingies and since im a lazy sloth i thought maybe starting one of these would keep me on track, maybe...i'll probs end up forgetting about this completely.

this isn't anything fancy like some other ppl's grow ur grades, i don't know how i do that or if i can be bothered to lol so i guess we'll make do with this!

so ye i'll update this like... weekly maybe? or just whenever i feel like it. anyway, i start my first day of sixth form in 3 days (o crap i didn't realize how close it was aaaaah) (procrastinated posting this now it’s 2 days till sixth form lmao) good thing i've done all my homework and stuff so i'm not that stressed.

also i hope my title is correct since i guess this doesn't entirely count as a-level but it also does since i apparently have to do a-level maths in the first year...i hope i can cope

gcse results i got in august:biggrin:

Spoiler

my thoughts abt my gcse results idk if u care :hmmmm:

Spoiler

subjects i've chosen :s-smilie:
(and regret choosing because im probably not smart enough to do them):

Spoiler

so yeah! i spent this summer doing some mechanics to get started with maths and physics, that's about it for extra work. i have no clue what 'll be applying for when i apply for uni or what uni i'll apply to, i'm just gonna see what happens bc that's what i usually do and it's worked out ok so far.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by pastelsloth
soooo, i've seen a bunch of these grow ur grade thingies and since im a lazy sloth i thought maybe starting one of these would keep me on track, maybe...i'll probs end up forgetting about this completely.

this isn't anything fancy like some other ppl's grow ur grades, i don't know how i do that or if i can be bothered to lol so i guess we'll make do with this!

so ye i'll update this like... weekly maybe? or just whenever i feel like it. anyway, i start my first day of sixth form in 3 days (o crap i didn't realize how close it was aaaaah) (procrastinated posting this now it’s 2 days till sixth form lmao) good thing i've done all my homework and stuff so i'm not that stressed.

also i hope my title is correct since i guess this doesn't entirely count as a-level but it also does since i apparently have to do a-level maths in the first year...i hope i can cope

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

so yeah! i spent this summer doing some mechanics to get started with maths and physics, that's about it for extra work. i have no clue what 'll be applying for when i apply for uni or what uni i'll apply to, i'm just gonna see what happens bc that's what i usually do and it's worked out ok so far.

Good luck this year!! I'm sure you'll do great. What subject are you most excited about starting? How's college going? :h:
Original post by Fox Corner
Good luck this year!! I'm sure you'll do great. What subject are you most excited about starting? How's college going? :h:

hah thanks! been meaning to update this for a while now-havent been working a lot though lol :tongue:

idk what i find the most exciting, i think psychology so far, physics and maths is very much similar to gcse so nothing new there-and 6th forms goin good :cool: thanks for askin : D
Reply 3
Original post by pastelsloth

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

[video="youtube;ES32UFlPOUA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES32UFlPOUA[/video]i know it wont help
Original post by NomNoms
[video="youtube;ES32UFlPOUA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES32UFlPOUA[/video]i know it wont help

oH MY GOD THE WAY HE JUST PICKED IT UP
why was that so adorable, that sloth was trying its damn best im so proud, thank you for sharing that beautiful moment. u deserve all the reps i can give.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending