Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A girl told me 'You'd look hotter if you dressed older', how can I do that? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm 20.. so is she
    She has/had a boyfriend..

She just said it as we were all meeting up before going out, I don't remember the whole conversation but another girl was on about what I wear, and then the first girl said 'yeah, you'd look really hot if you dressed older'..

I usually just wear Old Skools, black skinny jeans and a t shirt, maybe a jumper or a shirt over a t-shirt on a night out.. What does she mean by 'dress older'? On of the guys joked 'yeah just go for a full suit and tie', and the girl just said 'no no, like just if you dressed older, it would look really good on you, it would suit you'..

Does she mean dress more preppy/mature?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by SeanLaurentParis)
    I'm 20.. so is she
    She has/had a boyfriend..

She just said it as we were all meeting up before going out, I don't remember the whole conversation but another girl was on about what I wear, and then the first girl said 'yeah, you'd look really hot if you dressed older'..

I usually just wear Old Skools, black skinny jeans and a t shirt, maybe a jumper or a shirt over a t-shirt on a night out.. What does she mean by 'dress older'? On of the guys joked 'yeah just go for a full suit and tie', and the girl just said 'no no, like just if you dressed older, it would look really good on you, it would suit you'..

Does she mean dress more preppy/mature?
    I think she meant dress less reavealing maybe? Idk. But it doesn't matter what they say, dress how you want and in what makes you feel good

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.