The Student Room Group
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Im there! Im at Fusehil st campus doin teachin, wot u thinkin of doin n where? its fab! x
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle
Reply 2
Ooo hello!
I've applied for Social Work and Social Sciences at Fusehill street campus for 2008!
I've got an offer on its way for Social Sciences and an interview in January for Social Work, so fingers crossed! :biggrin:

Are you enjoying life at the Fusehill Street campus? I've visisted twice so far and I must say the facilities in the learning gateway look really good.
Reply 3
Hows your teaching course going BeckiM? Are you glad you chose Cumbria?
Reply 4
I'm at the Newton Rigg campus and so far, its still the screw up that it was when it was UCLAN.

I.E. You still learn that a lesson is cancelled about 5 mins before you turn up to it.
Reply 5
i love it but i am biased lol def glad i came here everythings great but yes you do find out occassionally lessons are cancelled last min. also they'r not great with dates ie im now sat in my flat on my own as i booked my flights (i live in germany) months ago only to be told this is an exam week n we dont hav exams! o well an excuse to visit friends
Reply 6
Sorry to hear that.

On a lighter note. Looks like I'll be going there in September. I passed my Social Work interview and they gave me an offer! :biggrin:
Reply 7
Would anyone be interested in setting up a University of Cumbria sub forum?
Reply 8
yeah i wud
Reply 9
We need to find at least 10 members on here who attend the University of Cumbria. I'm not sure if there's ten. :frown:
Reply 10
They also need to be active members with 150+ posts and considering this thread only has about 9 replies it will be difficult finding them:p:

You could always go and steal some members from you go further:p:
Reply 11
I'm going in September, Lancaster site. There aren't many on ygf either.
Reply 12
Actually, there's a few on you go further. It's just that you go further is a farse when trying to communicate with people as it doesn't notify them of a new comment. :smile:

What are you studying El Roi?
Reply 13
Well I'm one of the 10 if you need me
Reply 14
Dude
Well I'm one of the 10 if you need me

Thanks! :biggrin:
Reply 15
clefeen206
Thanks! :biggrin:

I know you are applying at a different campus then I am, but we are all Uni of Cumbria
Reply 16
I'm studying, Youth studies with contemporary theology.

The trouble with ygf is some people are still listed under the old uni name, i'm under St Martins.
Reply 17
El Roi
I'm studying, Youth studies with contemporary theology.

The trouble with ygf is some people are still listed under the old uni name, i'm under St Martins.

St Martins is the old name though, isn't it?
Reply 18
I'll be one of the 10 because I'm from Cumbria not because I'll be going eventhough most people I know want me to go, so you never know if I succomb to peer pressure:p:
Reply 19
Hehe kirstinx, thanks! :smile:

Is there anyone planning on going to Fusefill Street Campus in Carlisle this September (2008)?

Latest

Trending

Trending