Toby_Jay
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I've just started my EPQ course and we have to come up with ideas for a topic. I have no idea what to do it on and was hoping to make an animation as the result but I don't know how to link that to something else I'm interested in like genetics and forensics. Anyone know how I can link these or a topic that can be done as an animation?
Erdon
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Toby_Jay)
I've just started my EPQ course and we have to come up with ideas for a topic. I have no idea what to do it on and was hoping to make an animation as the result but I don't know how to link that to something else I'm interested in like genetics and forensics. Anyone know how I can link these or a topic that can be done as an animation?
You could always make an animation of a crime scene? I don't know much about either genetics or forensics but I was thinking something like Sherlock crime scene, but you have a magnifying glass and with every new discovery have a fact file related to the subject flashing up
xEmilyxx
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
As long as the artefact (the animation) makes sense as the best way to produce the research you've produced then it's okay. But just as a heads up, if you do an animation based on something that makes more sense being an essay you'll find your grade may reflect it. AQA don't like people using the artefact as a way to get out of essay writing (according to examiner report 2016)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgrad open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (241)
66.21%
No (123)
33.79%

Watched Threads