The Student Room Group

How to revise in year 13 psychology?

So basically In year 12 ,because of the a level reform I never did only as topics I did mixture of as and a2, so I still got some a2 and as topic to do in year 13 for psychology. How shall I revise ? Because I see alot of people saying spend a bit of time doing as topic in year 13 and A2 , but I did as and a2.

How do you guys plan on revising ?
Well, you'll need to revise it all so it doesn't matter which topics you've been taught.

Paper 3 is first this year (Issues and Debates and optional topics) so perhaps those? Read through notes and attempt practice questions.
Reply 2
Original post by Findlay6
Well, you'll need to revise it all so it doesn't matter which topics you've been taught.

Paper 3 is first this year (Issues and Debates and optional topics) so perhaps those? Read through notes and attempt practice questions.

Papers 3 first ? Yep I seen that ain't that a mistake it's a bit stupid , like why?
Original post by 1_Zainn_
Papers 3 first ? Yep I seen that ain't that a mistake it's a bit stupid , like why?

It's the hardest/biggest to mark, so they're giving more time.
Original post by Findlay6
It's the hardest/biggest to mark, so they're giving more time.

My Psychology said this must have been the case when we asked her because of how dense that paper is to allow examiners the time to mark then properly👍🏻
At this point in the year I'm actually starting from the beginning so we did attachment and memory first so I'm starting to work my way through them first! But don't worry I'm in the same boat as you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending