The Student Room Group

6th form / Year 12 Investment Banking Work Experience??

Hey guys, I was wondering what internships are available for 6th formers inLondon as there are limited firms/banks that offer it to first year students in A levels. I am trying to apply now to get an early start and have the placement during any school holiday.

Since it may be too early at this stage to apply so I was wondering when are the dates to apply for good placements? An investment firm would be ideal.

Thanks a lot! x
Usually, most placements will have deadlines from September- January but to find placements, you just need to do a lot of googling. At the end of the day, work experience isn't vital.
Reply 2
Original post by JessNg
Hey guys, I was wondering what internships are available for 6th formers inLondon as there are limited firms/banks that offer it to first year students in A levels. I am trying to apply now to get an early start and have the placement during any school holiday.

Since it may be too early at this stage to apply so I was wondering when are the dates to apply for good placements? An investment firm would be ideal.

Thanks a lot! x

Try the website 'student ladder', has some useful links :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending