The Student Room Group

A level biology help

i revise Biology and i only get C/D how can i revise effectively to get an A for uni. And when should you start using past papers?
Original post by mda2
i revise Biology and i only get C/D how can i revise effectively to get an A for uni. And when should you start using past papers?

Hi there!
Major advice, don't leave revision until the last minute. A good thing to do would be to make sure that you understand everything as you go along, rather than leaving it until later to understand. There are so many different ways to revise, you could try different methods and then see which ones work best for you. During my A levels, I started to use past papers after I was comfortable with all of the content. A good way to use past papers also could be to study a topic and then search a past paper for a question relating to that topic.
Good luck :smile:
Reply 2
BUMP
do past papers from the get-go.
I didn't understand barely a whole topic (1/4 of the syllabus for AS) but did the past papers and got knowledge and improved and ended up doing better in that paper unit than my first.
Reply 4
Original post by sulaimanali
do past papers from the get-go.
I didn't understand barely a whole topic (1/4 of the syllabus for AS) but did the past papers and got knowledge and improved and ended up doing better in that paper unit than my first.

Hey how did you use past papers did you learn the mark schemes or keep did you keep redoing them??
Original post by mda2
Hey how did you use past papers did you learn the mark schemes or keep did you keep redoing them??

Learn the mark scheme :smile: but redoing helps :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by sulaimanali
Learn the mark scheme :smile: but redoing helps :smile:

Thankssss

Quick Reply

Latest