"Don't shoot Hurricane Irma"

Watch this thread
Max&Mindset
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Why are Americans always shooting stuff?
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...-a3631231.html
Any thoughts?
Max&Mindset
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Bump
username2359841
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Read the thread title and had a little chuckle to myself because I thought that was the most american problem to ever have, not thinking it was literal... then clicked the article and facepalmed...
Zargabaath
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
The hurricane is a liberal conspiracy and these people are hardworking proud american patriots showing the hurricane they aren't to be tread on.
Of course you liberal pussies would take issue with that.
Max&Mindset
Rep:
(Original post by Zargabaath)
The hurricane is a liberal conspiracy and these people are hardworking proud american patriots showing the hurricane they aren't to be tread on.
Of course you liberal pussies would take issue with that.
What?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (147)
66.82%
No (47)
21.36%
I didn't use it to prepare (26)
11.82%

Watched Threads