She doesnt try at all.........completely ungrateful! Watch

AbelTesfaye_isMJ
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
theres this girl and her bestfriend. The bestfriend seems like the one to initate convos and to directly approach me. but the girl herself seems like she is too chilled (much because her friend is doing her 'bidding' as in starting converstaions with people).She truly is helpless, like she couldnt even read out a line in class due to 'stage fright'. wheras the other one is the opposite. She is really ungrateful. doesn't really thank me for the things I do for her. ignorant. whereas the bestfriend always talks to me despite me being mean to her and constantly ignoring her she still tried talk and befriend me. mind you we used to be really close frieinds but ahd some 'complications'. should I just abandon this girl and associate more with the bestfriend?. or should I just leave them both to not show any favouritism?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AbelTesfaye_isMJ)
theres this girl and her bestfriend. The bestfriend seems like the one to initate convos and to directly approach me. but the girl herself seems like she is too chilled (much because her friend is doing her 'bidding' as in starting converstaions with people).She truly is helpless, like she couldnt even read out a line in class due to 'stage fright'. wheras the other one is the opposite. She is really ungrateful. doesn't really thank me for the things I do for her. ignorant. whereas the bestfriend always talks to me despite me being mean to her and constantly ignoring her she still tried talk and befriend me. mind you we used to be really close frieinds but ahd some 'complications'. should I just abandon this girl and associate more with the bestfriend?. or should I just leave them both to not show any favouritism?
and who are you?Are you the one in the middle of the crossfires?
Emrockpurple
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If I were you I would distance yourself from both of them and remain civil with the best friend. The girl sounds like a toxic person and you should always cut those kind of people out of your life.
harrythomas14
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Well this was a difficult read...

When it comes to this girl and her 'stage fright', I wouldn't say that 'the bestfriend' is doing her bidding - it just seems like she's helping out a mate, which is fine.

What is it you do for this girl, per say? Without this sort of information I'm not able to help you that much.

In all honesty, it'd appear that you're the problem in this instance - you were mean to this girl and she still tries to talk to you? She's either a) very stupid, or b) someone that really like you and could potentially turn out to be a good friend - I'd bank on the latter.

But yes, if this girl is talking to you whilst the other isn't, then there's no need for you to bother talking to the one that won't talk to you and just stick with the bestfriend, you know?

Hope that helps.
happyy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
"despite me being mean to her" You don't seem to nice youself tbh.
AbelTesfaye_isMJ
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by harrythomas14)
Well this was a difficult read...

When it comes to this girl and her 'stage fright', I wouldn't say that 'the bestfriend' is doing her bidding - it just seems like she's helping out a mate, which is fine.

What is it you do for this girl, per say? Without this sort of information I'm not able to help you that much.

In all honesty, it'd appear that you're the problem in this instance - you were mean to this girl and she still tries to talk to you? She's either a) very stupid, or b) someone that really like you and could potentially turn out to be a good friend - I'd bank on the latter.

But yes, if this girl is talking to you whilst the other isn't, then there's no need for you to bother talking to the one that won't talk to you and just stick with the bestfriend, you know?

Hope that helps.
thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (161)
17.48%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (81)
8.79%
No I am happy with my course choice (548)
59.5%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (131)
14.22%

Watched Threads