The Student Room Group

Is it weird to be a virgin in your early twenties?

I am 22 and never had a boyfriend or sex. But, if the opportunity presents itself (who knows with life, I don't see it happening) I feel I have been sexually inactive for so long I will be making up lost time.

I fear I will be considered a "freak".

Honest question: have any of you students been tied up before? I feel that is a fetish I need to fulfill. It seems so...steamy. And if you have, how was it?

I AM NOT ATTEMPTING TO SOUND LIKE A FREAK OR PERVERT. I AM CURIOUS AND IT SOUNDS FUN.
Hi, it's completely normal to not want to have a relationship/sex. When you find the right person, you will probably find that this will change:smile: Good luck x
No, it is not weird. Don't worry about peer pressure (easier said than I done) and lose your virginity when you feel ready.

As for getting tied up, it is a common fantasy and great in reality with someone you trust. I suggest keeping a dressing gown cord next to your bed.
I have many chances to have sex actually some girls begged me for that but I find it in my personal opinion, less of a value of a person to have sex with others who you are not truly in love with .
Nah.

Sex is really just a hobby. It's good for the people that enjoy it, and it usually sounds appealling to people who've never had it, but once you start not much changes. And even if you start late, you'll pick it up pretty quickly. No one worth worrying about will care particularly much. We make it a bigger deal than it is.
Reply 5
23 and still a virgin. A lot of people don't really care, just be happy with yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending