..Amy...
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi Ive just registered to start psychology in October. Does anyone know what extra materials I may need or any computing programmes that may help with my studies?, Just generally any preparation needed?
I'm from the Leeds area
Studying 120 credits
bekkaa
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I am starting to in October , what modules will you be doing ? I am studying 120 Credits DE100 and DD102, I just posted a similar question to yours because I submitted my finance paperwork quite late I will probably receive just before the formal start date my text books, I have a standard desktop PC and brought a printer also stationary and folders thats all I have for now I think OU does supply you with all the text books and information online but any extra information you would want to look into such as how to write an essay or any pre reading you want to do your best bet is looking online what books are best
..Amy...
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I am doing the same modules as you DD102 and DE100. Ive only just got my application approved so want to get everything I need and prepare a little just before the start date. Do you know if there are any online groups for these modules?

(Original post by bekkaa)
I am starting to in October , what modules will you be doing ? I am studying 120 Credits DE100 and DD102, I just posted a similar question to yours because I submitted my finance paperwork quite late I will probably receive just before the formal start date my text books, I have a standard desktop PC and brought a printer also stationary and folders thats all I have for now I think OU does supply you with all the text books and information online but any extra information you would want to look into such as how to write an essay or any pre reading you want to do your best bet is looking online what books are best
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (145)
14.4%
I'm not sure (42)
4.17%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (302)
29.99%
I have already dropped out (26)
2.58%
I'm not a current university student (492)
48.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise