Guys, how dissapointed are you at flat chests? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Guys, are you dissapointed if a girlfriend has a very small/flat chest say size AA? If a previous girlfriend had large breasts would you sort of 'miss the breast' or would it not matter much if you had a slim body and perky bum?
MR1999
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I wouldn't choose my girlfriend just because she has large breasts or a large bum, so I wouldn't be disappointed if she has a small chest since I didn't expect it from her, nor would I have any right to!
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Guys, are you dissapointed if a girlfriend has a very small/flat chest say size AA? If a previous girlfriend had large breasts would you sort of 'miss the breast' or would it not matter much if you had a slim body and perky bum?
The body of a woman (the core especially) is perhaps the sexiest part of a woman for me (plus long hair, dressing in a feminine way ect..) so it does matter that she's slim or has some muscular tone around the core however i actually prefer a skinny ass and breast size is more an aesthetic pleasure to me than anything important.
sund1ata
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'd want anal, tbh, as compensation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
ShaunT
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Not disappointed at all. Probably a preference if anything. Ask large-breasted friends about all the issues they have, or just imagine trying to run or do other practical things day to day, if you had large breasts. Small, no matter how small, is so much better in every respect, sexually and practically, especially if you're slim with a pert bum too(!), so definitely don't worry.
username1207499
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It's not one of the things I even consider
DanD83
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'd be disappointed. It looks boyish.
Unexpectedly
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Not one bit, I met a Latvian woman not so long ago who looked almost anorexic, yet I felt like I couldn't take my eyes off her. :daydreaming:
username2923348
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Couldn't care less because I'm not dating her for her chest or ass. I'm dating her because I like her and want to be with her.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I don't mind in the slightest - doesn't matter to me at all. In fact if anything I prefer a small chest
fallen_acorns
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
wouldn't be disappointed at all. Much rather a slim girl with small breasts, then a larger girl with huge breasts.

Obviously there is an optimum point in the middle for me, but if I had to go one way, Id always go on the slimmer/smaller side of optimum then the bigger/curvy side.
ForestShadow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Dont Mind
amazingwordsx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
tbh i wouldn't mind if he had a small pp or a big pp if he's cute and I like him then that's all that matters
MidgetFever
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Double standards.
"I'd OnLy DaTE gUYs wItH bIG pEnISeS"
user2809
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by amazingwordsx)
tbh i wouldn't mind if he had a small pp or a big pp if he's cute and I like him then that's all that matters
and also ur a gold digger
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
ayyyy.x
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
flat chest but yours would probably be flatter than hers? slim body but yours will be probably be worse than hers? keep your standards at minimum, not directed just at you but most guys in general
PhylaVell
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Any guy who dates you based on your breast size is a guy not worth having.
amazingwordsx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
im not a gold digger, i cant afford a sugar daddy
(Original post by user2809)
and also ur a gold digger
Goofballx69
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
wow...lol. I mean greater than 8 inches..or more than it?
(Original post by MidgetFever)
Double standards.
"I'd OnLy DaTE gUYs wItH bIG pEnISeS"
FakeNewsEditor
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I couldn't care less. Boobs look great, don't get me wrong but a girl's face, legs, bum, etc make her whole, not just breasts. It's too reductionist a question and tiny breasts are cute too. Don't worry about it, seriously.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who do you think will be the next PM?

Boris Johnson (234)
72%
Jeremy Hunt (91)
28%

Watched Threads