The Student Room Group

Are the mandatory vaccine pushers exempt from mandatory vaccines?

Are people like Bill Gates exempt? Vaccines are already mandatory for state school pupils in Italy, France, Northern Ireland and California. The UK recommends 40 vaccine doses. How many of these doses has Bill Gates had?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by belltower321
Are people like Bill Gates exempt? Vaccines are already mandatory for state school pupils in Italy, France, Northern Ireland and California. The UK recommends 40 vaccine doses. How many of these doses has Bill Gates had?

Bill gates is a US citizen. Why dont you send him a letter to ask?
The UK recommends 40 vaccine doses.

Where do they recommend that?
Original post by Glassapple
Where do they recommend that?

The NHS recommends them.

Google: Vaccine schedule - Vaccinations - NHS choices
Original post by 999tigger
Bill gates is a US citizen. Why dont you send him a letter to ask?

Could start a petition.
Could start a petition.

Why would you need to start a petition just e-mail the bill and melinda foundation.
The NHS recommends them.

Google: Vaccine schedule - Vaccinations - NHS choices

Do you mean this one?

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/vaccinations/pages/vaccination-schedule-age-checklist.aspx

I count around 20 or so excluding the yearly flu jab or specific groups. But are you would rather have one of those diseases?

And yes - I am sure Bill Gates has been vaccinated. It is partly why he hasn't died from measles or other once common killer diseases.
Original post by ByEeek
Do you mean this one?

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/vaccinations/pages/vaccination-schedule-age-checklist.aspx

I count around 20 or so excluding the yearly flu jab or specific groups. But are you would rather have one of those diseases?

And yes - I am sure Bill Gates has been vaccinated. It is partly why he hasn't died from measles or other once common killer diseases.

Bill Gates has probably had the actual measles. Most people did in his day.

The NHS vaccine list includes several multiple vaccines including a 6-in-1 at 8 weeks, another 6-in-1 at 12 weeks and another 6-in-1 at 16 weeks.

The NHS vaccine list includes several multiple vaccines including a 6-in-1 at 8 weeks, another 6-in-1 at 12 weeks and another 6-in-1 at 16 weeks.

You are confusing injections with vaccinations. You are only vaccinated against 20 or so diseases so have 20 or so vaccinations. However some vaccinations require repeated or boaster injections. Three 6-in-1 injections will only give you 6 vaccinations not 18. Anyway, what has the NHS' vaccination policy got to do with Bill Gates?
Reply 9
Bill Gates has probably had the actual measles. Most people did in his day.

Yes. The 6 in 1 vaccine allows the baby to develop immunity against 6 diseases. It is just one vaccine, not 6.

Additionally the 6 in 1 jabs at 12 and 16 weeks are basically booster shots of the same vaccine.

Probably little to none. The population controllers don't want it for themselves.
Reply 11
You realise that it was Gates' parents who made the decision to vaccinate him and not the man himself, right? Even multi-millionaires were once children.
Original post by ByEeek
You are confusing injections with vaccinations. You are only vaccinated against 20 or so diseases so have 20 or so vaccinations. However some vaccinations require repeated or boaster injections. Three 6-in-1 injections will only give you 6 vaccinations not 18. Anyway, what has the NHS' vaccination policy got to do with Bill Gates?

Has Bill Gates had three '6-in-1's' in the space of 8 weeks?

We all have and we're all still here, what does that tell you?
Original post by Glassapple
We all have and we're all still here, what does that tell you?

It does not tell me if Bill Gates has had them.

No idea. But both my sons have and they are very well thank you.
Reply 16
It does not tell me if Bill Gates has had them.
No he hasn't. The Leaders of the New Order have a special set of vaccinations derived from the tears of the poor that immunises them against the effects of regular vaccination.
And ChemTrails.
Original post by mrwb9876
Probably little to none. The population controllers don't want it for themselves.

I could post a graph showing world population growth and a snarky caption about how ridiculous anti vaccer arguments look next to data (which is true tbf - if you're an anti-vaccer you're scientifically illiterate).

instead I'll explain why the population controllers argument is wrong. It's a pathetic bit of selective quoting: Bill Gates did say that vaccines would reduce population growth - but the context is that families in developing countries would be able to have just a couple of children which survive to adulthood rather than having 10 and gambling on survival. They're not about sterilisation or killing people like anti-vaxxers claim, it's about lowering mortality rates so people don't need to have as many children.
Reply 18
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
if you're an anti-vaccer you're scientifically illiterate
:banana:
have you seen children harmed by these infections. until you have i suggest you learn. here is the list of current recommended injections pick one and see what the condition would do to you. https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/633693/Complete_imm_schedule_2017.pdf

to make it very simple the number of children couples have has dropped because they now trust a child born will live to adulthood that is mainly down to vaccines. they are not given lightly. the risk of the infection must outweigh the risk of the vaccine.

Quick Reply

Latest