ALL MY GCSE THIS YEAR and hELP Watch

miss_ambitious
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Im in year 10, Im doing:
.History- (Cold war, Henry viii and his ministers, Nazi germany, Crime and punishment in Britain c1000)
.Spanish

Revision tips and advice please? How can I sort out my time to fit in OTHER subjects as well( Eng,Maths etc)? How can i not feel stressed and fatigue as well? Thanks
username3526710
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just go on BBC Bitesize. They have many topics and they are easy to understand. They also have mini-tests so that you can make sure you know everything.
kangexsu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Buy the CGP books and ask your teachers for past papers. I'm in year 11 and I'm very ahead of my class because I was the only one who started revising in Y10. - Make sure to revise regularly, but only for 2 - 3 hours a day. - Buy the CGP books - Ask your teachers for past papers.- Take short breaks in between.- MAKE A REVISION GUIDE! My revision guide was a life saver. It made the whole ordeal of having to study at home a lot less stressful. - Ask your teachers if they will be putting on revision classes after school in Year 10 or Year 11, if they do I highly recommended going to as many as you can because I find its easier to concentrate on studying in a work environment instead of at home.- Don't be discouraged! It will be worth it during mocks and your real exams.- Don't let your friends tell you you're boring when you tell them you have to revise, it's going to be worth all the work once you get into year 11. Trust me.- If you don't understand something, Always ask your teacher for help! There's no use in pretending to be doing something if you have no clue what to do.Good luck with your GCSEs!
username3529814
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Use YouTube for revision on each topic.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Solent University
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Mon, 25 Mar '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19
  • University of Portsmouth
    Postgraduate and Part-Time Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (140)
18.16%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (78)
10.12%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (132)
17.12%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (109)
14.14%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (76)
9.86%
How can I be the best version of myself? (236)
30.61%

Watched Threads