personal statement for maths..?? Watch

This discussion is closed.
hajira
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
hey...
wat do u think can be put in a ps for maths??...i'v got good extra stuff like maths competitions n selection in a camp (tho that was for science)..among 40 ppl out of 700 from all over the country......how do i say that without sounding proud.. :rolleyes:

i'm applying for actuarial science at one of the unis...but single maths and maths n phy combined at others...how do i make the ps so that it caters for everything...i'm thinkin of writing it primarily abt maths as it is the baseline of all the courses.....ugh...
plz give suggestions!!
thanxx
Geogger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by hajira)
hey...
wat do u think can be put in a ps for maths??...i'v got good extra stuff like maths competitions n selection in a camp (tho that was for science)..among 40 ppl out of 700 from all over the country......how do i say that without sounding proud.. :rolleyes:

i'm applying for actuarial science at one of the unis...but single maths and maths n phy combined at others...how do i make the ps so that it caters for everything...i'm thinkin of writing it primarily abt maths as it is the baseline of all the courses.....ugh...
plz give suggestions!!
thanxx
Have a look on the first thread (sticky) on this PS forum and also look at www.studential.com as it has lots of hints and tips as well as sample ones for you to look at. it also has the facility for you to get your PS reviewed confidentially.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (664)
80.68%
Leave (159)
19.32%

Watched Threads