The Student Room Group

A-level maths

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you're feeling demotivated
No chance are you getting an A, or even a C. My friend got a B at GCSE (so better than you) and he struggled so much. In the end, he got a U in AS and 70 UMS overall. So no, you shouldn't be taking A level maths.
Original post by Forty65
I'm already taking it

You can change
Reply 23
Original post by Calg_
No chance are you getting an A, or even a C. My friend got a B at GCSE (so better than you) and he struggled so much. In the end, he got a U in AS and 70 UMS overall. So no, you shouldn't be taking A level maths.

He probably didn't put in 2-3 hours of maths every night like I am(on-top of other subjects), not to say he didn't try hard. It differs with people, I didn't try hard enough in GCSE Maths but I know I have the brain to quickly adapt for A-Level.
Original post by Forty65
He probably didn't put in 2-3 hours of maths every night like I am(on-top of other subjects), not to say he didn't try hard. It differs with people, I didn't try hard enough in GCSE Maths but I know I have the brain to quickly adapt for A-Level.

That's fair enough. Maths is a subject in which anyone with some natural flair who works hard can get a good grade so if you think you are naturally good at maths you may do really well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending