The Student Room Group

cheating

I have been in a LDR for a year and a half now and my bf admitted to me of sending a nude to this girl and he admitted to me because he really regrets it and wants to make it up. He has always been really honest so I am glad he let me know but now it has been 2 weeks since i have found out and im devastated and i dont know if i should forgive him, it was a topless picture showing off his muscles.. I mean.. would you forgive him? I cant let him go
if you love him, you should forgive him. there's no point just sitting around dwelling on his mistakes. if he promises not to make anymore contact with this girl, then you should trust him. the only reason you should break up over this is if he keeps contacting her, but if he wants to make it up to you and truly regrets it then i'm sure that he wouldn't.
i've been in a long distance relationship for a while (recently just became much more long distance as my bf moved halfway across the world) he's made mistakes and so have i, but we have survived for almost a year! if you really love each other, you should move on from this mistake and focus on making new memories together!

good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by Nokinhas0709
I have been in a LDR for a year and a half now and my bf admitted to me of sending a nude to this girl and he admitted to me because he really regrets it and wants to make it up. He has always been really honest so I am glad he let me know but now it has been 2 weeks since i have found out and im devastated and i dont know if i should forgive him, it was a topless picture showing off his muscles.. I mean.. would you forgive him? I cant let him go

At least he admitted his wrong, you're lucky to have a boyfriend like that.
LDR in what sense? Do you ever actually see him?
Original post by Trinculo
LDR in what sense? Do you ever actually see him?

Yes i do see him
Original post by Xopher_
At least he admitted his wrong, you're lucky to have a boyfriend like that.

Really? He probably admitted it because he was feeling guilty. If he did it once, he'll probably do it again.

I had a friend who I felt betrayed me; we tried to make the friendship work, but the trust was gone. I've learned that people don't really change in life
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Nokinhas0709
Yes i do see him

Only you can decide this.

Unless you have a super long -term plan, this LDR thing - it's asking a lot of someone.

If you ask me - sending a pic to a girl isn't even close to cheating. He was obviously bored and lonely. Even a bit of lipstick is probably ok, I reckon. Anything more than making out maybe you should get concerned. Give him a bit of length on his chain - what's the worst that can happen?
Reply 7
It wasn't a nude so I can understand why he may not have thought about it much when he did it. Its barely worth saying to you in the first place, but he did. So yeah just "forgive" the minuscule thing he did.

If it helps ask him why he did it. If he was flirting then thats not so forgivable.
how's it nude?
man didn't send a **** pic
What do you even mean about a bit of lipstick
Original post by Trinculo
Only you can decide this.

Unless you have a super long -term plan, this LDR thing - it's asking a lot of someone.

If you ask me - sending a pic to a girl isn't even close to cheating. He was obviously bored and lonely. Even a bit of lipstick is probably ok, I reckon. Anything more than making out maybe you should get concerned. Give him a bit of length on his chain - what's the worst that can happen?
So he sent a topless pic to some girl (OK I acknowledge that was probably a wrong thing to do while in a relationship) but to say he has actually cheated and you're considering ending it over a topless pic that isn't even a full nude or anything lol wtf is wrong with you.

May as well break up with him for staring at other women too :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending