Why are Tory voters poor and uneducated? Watch

intelligent con
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Almost all polls show that the higher educated someone is the more likely they are to vote Labour, even when age is accounted for. Additionally the higher earning professionals tend to be more likely to vote labour compared to those on lower wages.

From my experience, this can't be more accurate. Almost every Tory I've met is generally a chav who hangs around street corners with a bottle of frosty jacks and a stolen pack of ****. The question is what attracts these people to the tories. The answer is the Tories rely on simplistic answers to complex questions which appeal to the less educated. The Tories know how much they rely on the uneducated demographic hence the massive cuts to schools in an attempt to create a new generation of Tory voters.

In my opinion, its because they're bitter that their lack of education means they can't get a job so blame immigrants and the EU. Anyone have any alternate theories?
.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
please tell me this is a joke
Cubone-r
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by intelligent con)
Almost all polls show that the higher educated someone is the more likely they are to vote Labour, even when age is accounted for. Additionally the higher earning professionals tend to be more likely to vote labour compared to those on lower wages.

From my experience, this can't be more accurate. Almost every Tory I've met is generally a chav who hangs around street corners with a bottle of frosty jacks and a stolen pack of ****. The question is what attracts these people to the tories. The answer is the Tories rely on simplistic answers to complex questions which appeal to the less educated. The Tories know how much they rely on the uneducated demographic hence the massive cuts to schools in an attempt to create a new generation of Tory voters.

In my opinion, its because they're bitter that their lack of education means they can't get a job so blame immigrants and the EU. Anyone have any alternate theories?
0/10. Poor bait.

Try again.
Turquaz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It seems like your facts are opposite to what the real facts are.
Justin.Reid2000
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Thanks for your sense of humour.
JohanGRK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
fake news
username2766878
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Lots of unfounded claims here with no evidence to back them up. I'm not in the business of denigrating voters but Labour's strongholds are in the North-East of the country, literally chav homeland whereas Tory heartlands are in the wealthier South. Geography seems to render your claims false. In addition, a significant proportion of Labour voters voted leave. In fact, a majority of Labour contituencies voted leave.
PilgrimOfTruth
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
OP forgot to add [/sarcasm] to the end of his post
Sam00
Badges: 17
Report 2 years ago
You're obviously a Tory voter then
PilgrimOfTruth
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Sam00)
You're obviously a Tory voter then
Only ever voted Tory once in my life.

What I am though is 100% NOT an "Old Compo" comrade Corbyn supporter.
The man is a complete sham with a reprehensible history. You don't need to be educated to see his duplicity at every turn. His U-Turn and deceit of the young electorate was shameful. His U-Turn on BrExit was a national disgrace.

He continues to be Looney Labour's biggest problem. He continues to damage the party almost irrevocably along with his militant hard left Momentum thugs and yobs.

Beggars belief that they haven't ousted him yet but won't be long now.
Tomm98
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
[size=50]What a load of ****[/s]
username878267
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by PilgrimOfTruth)
Only ever voted Tory once in my life.

What I am though is 100% NOT an "Old Compo" comrade Corbyn supporter.
The man is a complete sham with a reprehensible history. You don't need to be educated to see his duplicity at every turn. His U-Turn and deceit of the young electorate was shameful. His U-Turn on BrExit was a national disgrace.

He continues to be Looney Labour's biggest problem. He continues to damage the party almost irrevocably along with his militant hard left Momentum thugs and yobs.

Beggars belief that they haven't ousted him yet but won't be long now.
Yawn.
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
They get their info from the daily mail and the sun
Tomm98
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ChickenMadness)
They get their info from the daily mail and the sun
I get mine from the Times and have voted Tory in every election I have voted in so far.
subject1
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Name:  Education-01.png
Views: 191
Size:  38.0 KB
Let's look at the facts - This poll (amongst many others) consistently show Tories as being less educated.
Akkjdamndj
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Weak Bait bruh
hannah00
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
why are young people who have never started a business or employed someone praising corbyn's economic policies ?
username2766878
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by subject1)
Name:  Education-01.png
Views: 191
Size:  38.0 KB
Let's look at the facts - This poll (amongst many others) consistently show Tories as being less educated.
Yes, like polling which showed Labour would get crushed in the 2017 General Election, or there would be a hung parliament in 2015, or that Remain would narrowly win the EU referendum. Assuming that the poll presented is accurate, and that's a big assumption to start with in the first place, having a degree may make you more educated on paper but not in practice considering how saturated and over-subscribed universities are nowadays. Many older voters who are more likely to vote Conservative did vocational qualifications instead of university degrees. Most young people who are more likely to vote Labour go overwhelmingly straight into university, whether it be Medicine or Men's Fashion Design.
SuperHuman98
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Cubone-r)
0/10. Poor bait.

Try again.
Tbh I think Intelligent Con is one of the best trolls :lol:, this is his first thread in a while and look at the responses. It should be obvious that he is a troll by now
chaffinch
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm guessing you are a troll
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top