The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Timetable

Hi,
I was just wondering when will I receive my timetable for my Mathematics Undergraduate course?
Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Timetables should be released by 15th September at the latest. If you have a student portal login you should be able to access the timetable tab at portal.lancaster.ac.uk . Make sure to go forward a few weeks to get to the first week of term.

If you get to take a minor in first year then then your minor classes won't be set yet as you haven't chosen which subject your minor will be in yet.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
Thanks
Reply 3
Original post by Iby B
Hi,
I was just wondering when will I receive my timetable for my Mathematics Undergraduate course?
Thanks

Exactly, what the above person said. If you are dying to know, I could check your timetable for you? if you haven't received your log in yet?
Reply 4
Original post by happyy
Exactly, what the above person said. If you are dying to know, I could check your timetable for you? if you haven't received your log in yet?

Yes
That would be great thanks
Reply 5
Original post by Iby B
Yes
That would be great thanks

Okay i have attached screenshots of the first years maths timetable.

Basically, it says the class e.g. math111 then L or W meaning lecture or workshop. Then the number after that is the number of repeats e.g. if it says math111/W/03 that means workshop for math 111 and it is the third time the SAME class has been run, they split you into smaller groups and teach the same class. So if you see the same thing repeated thats what it means.

Then it says underneath that were the lecture is held and under that is the academic week in which the lecture is held e.g 1-5 means it is held in weeks 1 to 5.
Reply 6
Original post by happyy
Okay i have attached screenshots of the first years maths timetable.

Basically, it says the class e.g. math111 then L or W meaning lecture or workshop. Then the number after that is the number of repeats e.g. if it says math111/W/03 that means workshop for math 111 and it is the third time the SAME class has been run, they split you into smaller groups and teach the same class. So if you see the same thing repeated thats what it means.

Then it says underneath that were the lecture is held and under that is the academic week in which the lecture is held e.g 1-5 means it is held in weeks 1 to 5.

This is just weeks 1-10 and does not include your minor.
Reply 7
Thank You
Reply 8
What does the P mean. E.g. in MATH112/P01/15
Reply 9
Original post by Iby B
What does the P mean. E.g. in MATH112/P01/15

P means practical :biggrin:
Reply 10
Hello, would you be able to find the one for the Psychology (BsC) Year abroad undergraduate?
Reply 11
Original post by happyy
P means practical :biggrin:

Hello, would you be able to find the one for the Psychology (BsC) Year abroad undergraduate?

Reply 12
Attachment not found
Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 16.06.32.png
Original post by MCeesay

this is for weeks 1 to 10 and doesn't include your minor. :biggrin:
Reply 13
Thank you 😀
Original post by happyy

Do you mind sending the law (m100) undergraduate course timetable? I am having trouble finding it
Reply 15
Original post by haj2244
Do you mind sending the law (m100) undergraduate course timetable? I am having trouble finding it

This is law first year.
Original post by happyy
This is law first year.

Hiya :smile: Could you send me the Computer Science BSc timetable please?

Thanks!
Reply 17
Original post by trickfinger
Hiya :smile: Could you send me the Computer Science BSc timetable please?

Thanks!

Here you go! this is weeks 1 to 10 :biggrin:
Hi, I received my law timetable, but all I have are lectures. When will my seminars and workshops show up and how many can I expect to have. :tongue:
Reply 19
I don't have my timetable for Physics, Astrophysics and Cosmology yet, any idea when I should expect to receive it?

Quick Reply

Latest