Awaiskhetran
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Well I got my A Level results and, got 3 D's and couldn't meet the conditions for the good universities. By the way i am from Pakistan. I want to have a good bachelor's in Real Estate plus finance to be open for more than one career. Now I am planning to take a gap year or to move look for some other country like australia to do my bachelor's. With a detailed research I found out 4 Program which really were the most suited to my requirements and will apply next year. No.1 applying to Ucl in the course of Planing and Real Estate. No.2 Bachelor's in Finance and Investment in Property Henly Business School, No.3 MA in Finance and Real Estate in University of Aberdeen. No.4 Bachelor's in Property and Real Estate with a major in Finance from Daekin University in Melbourne. Currently I do meet the requiement for the Daekins bachelor's degree and I will be starting it this year. Plus one other advantage Australia has is that there are high chances of jobs after graduation but in UK the international students are mostly sent back after there graduation, but don't know about the post Brexit conditions, there might be some leniency for the Commonwealth students. Your comments would be really helpful in taking my decision.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (25)
13.23%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.35%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.76%
I need help with my personal statement (79)
41.8%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (46)
24.34%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.59%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (15)
7.94%

Watched Threads