College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

City University London Applicants Thread 2018

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by Flight1ess
No luck in finding anything. I did get a dm from a student or two saying that they are going too, so I'm thinking should I start a thread with a whatsapp/ Discord invite?

Heya, Ive firmed for Law too! Id be interested in a group chat if you guys set one up :smile:
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Original post by christy2
Hi I've firmed my offer for Midwifery 2018 at City Uni from May :smile: Is there anyone studying Midwifery as well for 2018 start?

Hiya !! yeah I am also studying Midwifery and I will be starting this September I am already excited :smile:
Original post by Sallycious
Hiya !! yeah I am also studying Midwifery and I will be starting this September I am already excited :smile:
Yayyy!!!!! You're like the only person so far I know who's going to be on the course.
How lenient is city during clearing ?
Original post by umaimma
how lenient is city during clearing ?

what course did you apply for??
Original post by 200
Heya, Ive firmed for Law too! Id be interested in a group chat if you guys set one up :smile:

I've firmed City for Law too! Has anyone booked their accomodation
Original post by Flight1ess
No luck in finding anything. I did get a dm from a student or two saying that they are going too, so I'm thinking should I start a thread with a whatsapp/ Discord invite?

You could add me in the gc im going to be studying law too.
Hi guys has anyone booked City's accomodation - east central house?
I have been accepted in City University of London,CASS with Business management do you wanna make a group chat or if there is already a group chat,could s.o add me
I've firmed for Law too.
I'm interested in a group chat, please add me :smile:
Reply 230
Got a conditional offer for child nursing. Can’t wait!
Going to study BSc (Hons) International Business! I just booked a room in Liberty Court as well. Anybody else?:smile:
City as insurance to study Law although I am considering Accounting now.
I just got a confirmed place at City for Economics and Accounting, anyone studying the same subject??
How? Did it change to unconditional?
Original post by Yin-yanggggg
How? Did it change to unconditional?

I applied with my IB results through clearing which came out around a month ago and I met the requirements
Quite late to this thread haha

What course do you want to study at City University?
Psychology
Have you got any offers yet? If yes, what is your offer?
Yes, ABB or BBB with an A in EPQ
What are you currently doing at A-Level (or equivalent)?
Psychology, Biology, Geography and EPQ
What grades are you predicted?
ABB

Good luck for Results Day everyone!!!
I got an offer for city to study economics with accounting but my mate who’s predicted a BCM got a offer for a subject that’s asking for AAB how did this happen 😂
Hi guys,
Anyone notice how city are going to no longer provide us actual free books for those studying llb law for our first and second year complusory modules and will instead provide online versions. they recently just changed it on their website :frown: i would have preferred actual books
I’ve got a confirmed place for International Politics and Sociology

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending