The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lol wot
What are you on about?
Reply 3
Back to Facebook
This is what me and all the other people talk about at our meetings, how chagrined we feel because we can't say n*gger.
Reply 5
Original post by Notorious_B.I.G.
This is what me and all the other people talk about at our meetings, how chagrined we feel because we can't say n*gger.

Nagger? :tongue:
Original post by UWS
Nagger? :tongue:

Nagger guy
Original post by zezno
Dumbest thing I've heard today

Where did you hear that?
Are you talking about (a) or (r)?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Boredom101
Where did you hear that?

The whole Pewdiepie situation, on Twitter & on YouTube
Reply 10
Original post by _gcx
Are you talking about n igga or n igger?

hard r
[video]https://youtu.be/oZR44sfS_44[/video]
Original post by zezno

ohhh righttt
Stupid
Original post by zezno
hard r

Context? Ignoring context, "white" people can use the word as frequently as they desire to, just like those of any other race.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by zezno

Well, the 12-year-olds who watch PewDiePie are hardly representative of all white people.
I don't understand why some white people find it so hard to get! Just don't say it.
Reply 17
Original post by _gcx
Context? Ignoring context, "white" people can use the word as frequently as they desire to, just like those of any other race.

The context is basically Pewdiepie, a massive YouTuber who got angry at a player in a game who didn't die and so out of frustration called him the n word.
Original post by Xo_ltm
I don't understand why some white people find it so hard to get! Just don't say it.

I feel the most just response to that is the repetition of the word. It comes down to the context.
Original post by _gcx
I feel the most just response to that is the repetition of the word. It comes down to the context.

None of the that even matters! Nothing justifies the use of the word! Tbh, I'm black myself and I don't even think black people use it! But as we are, we have the right to, people who aren't black don't!

Latest