sophmab
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I have completed my online enrolment for my university and am due to start on the 18th, my sfe payments are also scheduled for the 18th does this mean I will receive the payment on that date?
NutellaLuv
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yes
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sophmab)
I have completed my online enrolment for my university and am due to start on the 18th, my sfe payments are also scheduled for the 18th does this mean I will receive the payment on that date?
Probably not; it'll likely be within 48 hours of formally enrolling at the University; they have to confirm your attendance before SLC will deposit any money into your account.
Miriam SFE
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi sophmab

The university would send a confirmation of registration before your payment will be released you can check this online if your payment status is "approved" it means that we have received the confirmation if it states "awaiting confirmation" this means the university have still to send it over, it takes 24 to 48 hours to come through once it comes you will receive your payment on or after the expected payment date.

Thanks Miriam
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (36)
28.35%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (11)
8.66%
No I am happy with my choice (71)
55.91%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (9)
7.09%

Watched Threads