The Student Room Group

health and social care setting?

Hi, I have recently applied for a Health and Social Care, HNC. My interview is tomorrow however in the specification/requirements it says

"and relevant work experience in health and/or social care setting"

Does a private nursery and a public school count for social care setting?
i have recently been working in a private nursery for 4 months and done a placement year 2 days a week at public school, are these seen as social care settings?

thanks
Original post by chelz182
Hi, I have recently applied for a Health and Social Care, HNC. My interview is tomorrow however in the specification/requirements it says

"and relevant work experience in health and/or social care setting"

Does a private nursery and a public school count for social care setting?
i have recently been working in a private nursery for 4 months and done a placement year 2 days a week at public school, are these seen as social care settings?

thanks

I took health and social care at GCSE and A Level and I had to do a placement in a nursery so yeah, should be fine as relevant social care experience
Yes they'll be relevant :smile: good luck!
Reply 3
Original post by cherryred90s
I took health and social care at GCSE and A Level and I had to do a placement in a nursery so yeah, should be fine as relevant social care experience

ah thank you very much! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by AnnaGlypta
Yes they'll be relevant :smile: good luck!

thank you! :smile:
Reply 5
they are considered as a social care setting. however, they are more so considered as a early years setting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending