The Student Room Group

I don't know what to do

Hi guys,
so 2016-2017 year i did a UAL level two, this year I've decided to do a CACHE childcare course but theres only one college i can do it at and i might not be able to do the level two because a) the class is full and b) the teacher might tell me I'm over qualified because i already have a level two.

my problem is that the plan in my head was to do a level two childcare course this year and then next year do a level three in performing arts (which was my level two subject) and obviously if I'm made to do a level three this year then thats two years and ill be 19 when it finishes so i won't get funding for another course because ill already have a level three course.

I've been told i could do a level two in health and social care which i really don't want to do and if i do the level three i won't be able to do performing arts again - i know its a complicated situation but any advice?
Original post by alohalily
Hi guys,
so 2016-2017 year i did a UAL level two, this year I've decided to do a CACHE childcare course but theres only one college i can do it at and i might not be able to do the level two because a) the class is full and b) the teacher might tell me I'm over qualified because i already have a level two.

my problem is that the plan in my head was to do a level two childcare course this year and then next year do a level three in performing arts (which was my level two subject) and obviously if I'm made to do a level three this year then thats two years and ill be 19 when it finishes so i won't get funding for another course because ill already have a level three course.

I've been told i could do a level two in health and social care which i really don't want to do and if i do the level three i won't be able to do performing arts again - i know its a complicated situation but any advice?

why can't you go straight into doing the performing arts level 3? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending