Sophie C
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi,
I have enrolment next week and I just noticed on my entitlement letter it says the first scheduled payment will go out on 18th October but this is going to be over a month late? Is this right? Will it just go out within 3 days after I enrol or what should I do?
Thank you
Miriam SFE
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi Sophie C

How the payments work is that payment schedule fall in line with the term dates from the university.

The university would send a confirmation of registration once we receive that the payment would then be submitted into your account.

Thanks Miriam
Sophie C
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Miriam SFE)
Hi Sophie C

How the payments work is that payment schedule fall in line with the term dates from the university.

The university would send a confirmation of registration once we receive that the payment would then be submitted into your account.

Thanks Miriam
Hi Miriam,
Thank you so much. It's the tution I'm worried about because my term dates start on 19th Sep like that's my enrolment day and it says my tution will be going out from the 18th Oct. I'm hoping that once I register it will go out anyway as I assumed that's what happened I just wanted to double check.
Thank you
Sophie
Miriam SFE
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi Sophie C

For your tuition fee loan the dates are usually scheduled latter than your maintenance support so once we get the confirmation of attendance this will be for your fees the payment will be paid to the university.

Thanks Miriam
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (76)
27.84%
England (92)
33.7%
Belgium (23)
8.42%
Germany (35)
12.82%
Spain (3)
1.1%