The Student Room Group

Presentations at A-Level

Hi! I have recently started college and have been to all my classes but, one of my teachers(geography) threw it out that there will be presentations. I hate pressntations and i immediately wanted to leave the subject. I havent done Geography at GCSE level and its not a subject i particulaly like but i am out of options. Do you have to do presentations at A-Level in every course you pick? Im am terrified!
Reply 1
Original post by L_Frances
Hi! I have recently started college and have been to all my classes but, one of my teachers(geography) threw it out that there will be presentations. I hate pressntations and i immediately wanted to leave the subject. I havent done Geography at GCSE level and its not a subject i particulaly like but i am out of options. Do you have to do presentations at A-Level in every course you pick? Im am terrified!

I did AS level geography (dropped it after exam) and only ever had to do one presentation but it was with classmates. Of course, it is different between schools.
I think you have to do presentations at every level of education... :redface:
It's not part of courses that presentations are needed. One subject where it was essential was Film Studies, but this got cut out of the course. I think some teachers just like to allow you to develop your skills in that area.

Quick Reply

Latest